Structure Gaming

Started by cloud, January 02, 2012, 02:38:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cloud

Hey guys,

Just thought I would share the gaming site that I write for. We recently launched last week and I'd just like you to check it out when you get a chance.

www.structuregaming.com
"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Once an emperor, always an emperor...

The Lady Shael

That's pretty awesome! You should do an article on text-based browser games. :p
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

cloud

Quote from: The Lady Shael on January 02, 2012, 03:17:45 PM
That's pretty awesome! You should do an article on text-based browser games. :p

Maybe I'll do something when redwall 3.0 is released.  :P
"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Firetooth

That's pretty cool. Would also be interested in reading your views on RWL.

Write an article on your love for Mass Effect 2 and Skyrim. :P Good to see the latest article is Mass Effect 3 related, even if it is lame pre-order bonuses.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

cloud

Would really appreciate it if any of you have the free time to make an account/comment on any of the articles. We're also starting consistent giveaways in the terms of game keys or memorabilia. Currently we're giving away a Portal 2 Poster signed by the entire Valve team.
-Kilk

The Lady Shael

Oh...my...gosh.... I think I might sign up.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Kilkenne

The signup applet is really bunged up in Chrome. Doable, but it looks like a five year old barfed fields all over the screen.

Ashyra Nightwing

Yeah, I signed up too - and it took me around 4 tries to find all the forms and sign up successfully. I'm using Firefox if that's any help.

also back off shael that portal poster is mine

Dark Claws

Why do I have a feeling this would be a bad time for me to say I have never played portal 2 before? And your website doesn't have many reviews of the games I play.
Welcome the most annoying person on Earth, oh look Dark Claws just walked in.

@(*_*)@. Either a monkey, or Princess Leai on drugs.

What happens when a permanent resident deletes their account?

Like an assistant

Shadow Assassin

Same, never not once played or seen Portal played, why do people like it so much?
Why cant you review a cool game like Knights Of The Old Republic?? Now there's a good game.

Dark Claws

Although I don't overdo it (people call you a loser if you do) I like Halo. Want to see a review on that (don't get why so many people hate it). Saw portal being played once, that was it.
Welcome the most annoying person on Earth, oh look Dark Claws just walked in.

@(*_*)@. Either a monkey, or Princess Leai on drugs.

What happens when a permanent resident deletes their account?

Like an assistant

Shadow Assassin

I haven't played Halo in ages, I only have a rubbish computer so I cant play many games.

cloud

Sorry about the lack of reviews, but we only launched a couple weeks ago. Also I don't have a console, so it's up the other writers to do things like Halo, GOW, or other console specific games. There also haven't been many big PC titles really since Skyrim.

I was talking to the owner about doing some retro reviews when newer content is slow. Things like the older final fantasy games, knights of the old republic, freespace, baldur's gate, ect.

Not really sure what the registration problem is, but I'll address it. I've been using IE lately so I haven't had much of a problem. Thanks for the input though.
-Kilk

Shadow Assassin

KOTOR is the best RPG ever, I haven't played the second one though.

cloud

Quote from: Shadow Assassin on January 05, 2012, 07:16:09 PM
KOTOR is the best RPG ever, I haven't played the second one though.

I personally feel that Chrono Trigger was better.
-Kilk