Turbo Round 57 (3.0 Round 3) Immortalization

Started by windhound, April 28, 2012, 09:05:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shores of Tripoli

Can we at least do super/double turns if you don't plan on adding a major theme?

Ian2424

I think we should just get higher turns for a while, since it wasn't put up on time. Not saying that I'm mad or anything. Just giving an idea. I think we should do custom race if it still exists.
Uhh, it's needs to be about 20% cooler.
Quote from: Krowdon on April 28, 2012, 07:53:37 AM
*beats Night Wolf with a penguin*

Shores of Tripoli

What is a custom race? Is that were you can modify the statistics of you're own race?

Ian2424

Um, yes. Are you trolling? Or was that just a good guess?

Shores of Tripoli

Am I trolling? No, I just didn't know what that was. Yea, that would be an  awesome round theme.

Ian2424

Oh, okay. Because you asked the question, and answered it perfectly. Lol. And yes, that's what I think. It would give people a chance to do what they do best. Attacking, defending, cashing, farming, or indying.

Shores of Tripoli

Yea, that would be really fun. Networth would be really high at the end of the round.

Ian2424

Especially if someone had a really high bonus in cashing and mercs. Or indying and defending and/or attacking. Or farming and leaders. I would love it!

Peace Alliance

Well we're still working on race balancing a bit. So perhaps custom race should be the first thing we run when we release.

Peace Alliance

Maybe we should do a half round at double speed?

Ian2424

I don't think we should. Super turns and custom race? People would switch to scouting and building until last protection turn, and switch stats to indying/leaders/and defending and lock land. Personally, I would actually want to do that.

Ian2424

I meant them combined, by the way. But a half round with double turns? Better make it triple turns and 950 turns and 450 stored. I would love it.