Help?

Started by Bounty Frog, December 17, 2014, 08:58:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bounty Frog

Hello everyone, i am new here and want to say quickly that this looks incredbly fun but i currently have 2 problems: 1 - I've only noticed 5-10 active players in each server... and 2 - My regular account won't let me play because it says i need a validation code... and the one i got from the email, the one that worked for a couple hours, is now apparently wrong. I'm playing turbo just fine though! :D
3 things I hate:
1 - Signatures
2 - Lists
3 - Irony

Shadow

What's your reg account number, I'll validate for you.

And yea, not too many people playing anymore. Glad to have you, though!
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Bounty Frog

Okay im 1080, how many used to play?
3 things I hate:
1 - Signatures
2 - Lists
3 - Irony

Gen. Volkov

The server has been running for several years now, and people delete then remake new accounts a lot, which is why you have such a high number. We used to average about 20-25 active players, with occasional spurts up to around 50 or 60 when something interesting was happening in game.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Bounty Frog

Why only a thousand?! This game has so much potential. :(
3 things I hate:
1 - Signatures
2 - Lists
3 - Irony

Shadow

Bounty Frog

Thank you shadow. :) I'll go check it out
EDIT: I forgot to ask, is the roleplay still in use?
3 things I hate:
1 - Signatures
2 - Lists
3 - Irony

Shadow

there are a handful of users who still do it. If you joined them it might be more motivation.

Bounty Frog

3 things I hate:
1 - Signatures
2 - Lists
3 - Irony

Bounty Frog

Hey guys, i need help and figured i might as well post it here again... It can't understand the whols raiders thing, i looked, and there wasn't a section in the help... So someone please explain them. The only thing i know is that they are needed to attack someone in another area...

Thanks, Bountyfrog
3 things I hate:
1 - Signatures
2 - Lists
3 - Irony

Shadow

that's pretty much it.

If you are in a different area, you have to prep raiders to attack. If you have raiders prepped, anyone can attack you regardless of what area they are in.

Bounty Frog

How to you get them?
3 things I hate:
1 - Signatures
2 - Lists
3 - Irony

Bounty Frog

Never mind, i found it in the general's camp.  :D
3 things I hate:
1 - Signatures
2 - Lists