i need a good clan

Started by friend or fo, September 21, 2003, 03:57:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Lady Shael

*nods* DI only controlled the top ten...what? A whole year ago? *pats Caedo* You have much catching up to do...DI was ages ago...(also the first clan I joined, which makes me feel old. 0.o)
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

caedo caelestis

Yeah about that. Then they did a little name switch to EO, Bogfoot dissapeared along with a few others I can't remmember, and then locked the top 10 for another period of time.

Angrod Palant?r

Bogfoot was a good one. Kept getting beaten down by Stormclaw, though, poor chap.

General Austin

Hrm. If you need protection, northern is definitely open. It's lead by the guy in third place, Armagnac Royalists. Message 491 in-the-game if you want to join. B)  
In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.

Riverpaw

Quote from: The Lady ShaelOh, psh, you and your perfectionist ways...it was fine the way I had it, at least it was understandable...^_^ :P
True, but you are the queen of Grammatica. We expect things, ya know. *snerk* (Correct usuage?)
I am back. First to notice gets a cookie...

*ten years later*

Oh.

friend or fo

yo if u git defeated by any clan join mine the passwords azzpo

Riverpaw

Quote from: friend or foyo if u git defeated by any clan join mine the passwords azzpo
Which clan and why should we join you? You were asking for a clan a while back, and now this?
I am back. First to notice gets a cookie...

*ten years later*

Oh.

Gen. Volkov

If your still lookin.. I just created a new clan.. message in the game, I'll review... and you'll probably be able to join, this is open to anyone by the way.. though I'm sure all you higher up type people already have clans
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES