Tomorrow,

Started by Holby, February 08, 2003, 12:32:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Holby

With the time being broadcasted everywhere, RWL players will line up outside the gates ready to start. There will be hundreds and hundreds of people just itching to get a double-digit. Then, they'll rush madly to claim what they think is important.
-----------------------------

All this is done at a convenient time for most players.
However, not for me. I have to get up at 5am  to get a good number :( .
And then, even if I am one of the lucky ones to secure a double digit (providing I can wake myself up after only getting several hours of sleep) I'm worried that I'll be in too much of a hurry, and write my horde name in wrong, and everyone will laugh.

I have to get a double digit, people. It's not a joke. I'm serious. I've been checking the new URL for the last 4 hours, on and off. Must get one. Very precious.
I will not deleted this

Duke

why does that matter so much
I am a great Dwarven Warrior

- The great Blue Dragon

-Thorn Destructor Great dwarven Hero

Holby

Good question- not one I can answer very well. The double digiters are the vets of this game. They're a symbol of experience.
Just something I want. Being anything higher than 121 would be disappointing. :(  
I will not deleted this

Vengerak

What IS the new URL?

Holby

That was the thing that bothered me- Boze posting it on Terrouge, and not here <_<
Still, I'm not telling :P
Must have an advantage.
I will not deleted this

Vengerak

Weird. I found the URL, but I don't have a password or user to get into it.  

Stormclaw

Guys... When we said 3:00, we meant 3:00. The password check will be removed then and only then.
A Departed Hero...

The First Emperor, Stormclaw, called by history The Noble, Longest-Ruling of the Eight.

What is the new URL?

Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease tell me....

Shael of Torethevel

Heehee, this is rather evil...

The link to the new RWL is on the Terrouge forums, and it should be easy enough to find before 3:00. I just found it 5 minutes ago.
~The Lady Shael, Once Empress and Third Ruler of Mossflower Country and Beyond

Warlord(ess) of The Black Raiders, #55
Leader of The Band of Rebels, #225
Founder of The Rebels of Mossflower
Leader of El Queso, #419
Commander of the Daughters of Delor, #679
Lady of The Realm of Unspoken Darkness, #1235

"Good evening, I am the main Dish of the Day. May I interest you in parts of my body?"
~The dairy animal, The Restaurant at the End of the Universe

Ereptor

esay enough.  woot.  easy enough.  ehh woot.  aight found it i did.  found it before shael.  easy enough.
The Dark Lord
Warrior since the First Era
Emperor of the Dark Ages
Leader of TBV, TOL, ROME and Mordor
Win with class, lose with class, always respect your opponet.
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

Retto

::is, quite frankly, surprised that nobody is standing in line for the single digits::
The 'ittle otter,
Retto

Bloodrath

Ah but Retto, the single digits will be gone in a matter of seconds. ;) heh, whoever gets thoughs will be lucky. :)  

The Lady Shael

Huh? *checks new site* The way you said that, it made it sound like the site was already open....

I think that everyone else thinks that the single digits will be taken right away, so they won't have a chance. Erm. Maybe. Or not. I don't know....I wouldn't mind having a single digit, but if there's a double digit I want, it's #55...
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Stormclaw

*grins* The administrator accounts will be easy enough to remember, anyway- #1, #2, and- glory hallelujah- #3! I got my old number back!

(I'm still administrating, but still... #3!)
A Departed Hero...

The First Emperor, Stormclaw, called by history The Noble, Longest-Ruling of the Eight.

The Lady Shael

*sigh* Now that means only 6 slots are open for single-digit accounts...
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.