AoU and Night Wolf - Probation

Started by Peace Alliance, October 31, 2009, 11:29:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daryn

Quote from: Firetooth on November 01, 2009, 07:17:28 AM
Quote from: Peace Alliance on October 31, 2009, 07:22:08 PM
Quote from: Peace Alliance on October 31, 2009, 11:29:52 AM
These two members are being put on probation because they haven't been listening to the moderators.
Next you're probably going to say I'm not on probation because I have listened to the moderators.

hah

AoU is semi-annoying, but I don't get how he has not been listening to mods...was he just spamming too much?
Pies.

Firetooth

Quote from: Daryn on November 01, 2009, 07:32:34 AM
Quote from: Firetooth on November 01, 2009, 07:17:28 AM
Quote from: Peace Alliance on October 31, 2009, 07:22:08 PM
These two members are being put on probation because they haven't been listening to the moderators.
Next you're probably going to say I'm not on probation because I have listened to the moderators.

hah

AoU is semi-annoying, but I don't get how he has not been listening to mods...was he just spamming too much?
It was more to do with the content of his spam, not the amount.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Ungatt Trunn II

Quote from: Briar on November 01, 2009, 01:35:54 AM
did you ever think they just tell you that to get a rise out of you?

What do you mean by that? I'm not yeast, I don't "rise"!

Quote from: Pippin on November 01, 2009, 03:56:38 AM
Is that a hissy fit, unga? :P

You... Don't understand!  :'(

I always thought of my spam to be a unique kind that could be set apart from any other!

Quote from: Holby on November 01, 2009, 04:14:46 AM
Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on November 01, 2009, 01:16:57 AM
Then can you PLEASE make an official thread that clearly states that he is NOT ME!? Mods and my own fellow spammers seem to think he is and it makes me horribly angry!
You're not on probation, are you?

True, but still. Wolf Snare seemed pretty convinced he was me. But I'll shut up now.

DIE HIPPIE DIE

Shadow

I like Ungatt's spam. It has substance.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Sabriel

Agreed.

You can now stop crying, Ungatt.

Quote from: Takara on August 08, 2009, 12:50:19 PMHOWL IS AWESOME. YOU ARE SAD BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT HOWL.

Quote from: Genevieve on November 11, 2009, 02:38:03 AMAsian food is also usually inanimate.
USUALLY.

Night Wolf

These two members are being put on probation because they haven't been listening to the moderators. This will last until they gain back the trust and respect of the staff team.

I have this to say to them.

AoU: I considered simply blocking you from the spa room and asking you to post elsewhere on the forum without spamming... Might be a good way to earn back our trust?

Night Wolf: I'm told you're like 18 years old... Please keep in mind you are playing a game based off a childrens book. Do you go up to elementary school kids and say the things you've said here? And then... do you edit what you just said when a teacher comes along and asks what you're doing on their school yard? hah. Just show some respect, I'm sure you'll be off probation in no time.
Sorry.

Alazar is Back

Wow, put a few spammers on probation and all of them wander out of the spa room to defend him.

It's fairly simple, read the rules, follow the rules, and listen to your superiors.

Your superiors includes myself btw ;)
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

Briar

Quote from: Alazar is Back on November 03, 2009, 12:50:11 AM
Wow, put a few spammers on probation and all of them wander out of the spa room to defend him.

I know....it's so bright out here....I may have to return to the Spa Room.  Too much -EDIT- is bad for my health.

Swearing acronyms are not allowed. Please avoid.

-Holby, being a mod and stuff.
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

prodiGee

It was a doorway trying to seal itself shut.. But I climbed through.

Firetooth

I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Briar

At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Firetooth

prodiGee

I'm a different dude altogether, don't lump me in with those philistines.
It was a doorway trying to seal itself shut.. But I climbed through.

Night Wolf

So.....can we be taken off probation anytime soon?

Firetooth

If you ask, you probably won't be taken off.