The Search For the Gilded Spoon!

Started by Camaclue, August 07, 2011, 11:49:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krowdon

Skipper turned towards the abbot then stopped moving so he could talk ( As mentioned earlier, Skipper cannot talk and do other things at the same time.)  "Father Abbot, We should put Guards on the walls to keep watch for a vermin invasion."
---
Krowdon ordered her troops to attack Figure, but this time 3% deserted 12 times. She was beginning to get frustrated with them
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Pippin

Pipp crawled closer towards nob and cam, huge hammer in one hand and ball and chains in the other. Suddenly he rose up and swung for nob, missing and the hammer swung round and smacked himself in the face. As he lay there half dead and in pain he heard some strange noises from the bushes behind him, and saw the face of his crows nest sitter, sammy.
1. Mike Oxlong (#14)
$16,999,999,999 with 275,000 Acres
3. AL CAPONE (#23)
$887,873,381 with 14,939 Acres
3. wrecking balls (#9)
$801,398,171 with 32,301 Acres
1. Nazgul (#5)
$1,503,190,327 with 201,952 Acres

Camaclue

As the swordfight continued, Elaine was suddenly grabbed. She tried to yell, but there was a paw on her hand.

----

As the Abbot sent makeshift troops to the walltops, Jule and Skip devised a plan. They would send a group of Otters and shrews to attack the foebeasts unexpectedly.
Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on November 12, 2012, 09:10:32 PM
ey M8 ur cheeky i swear ill wreck ur [poop]

Pippin

As pipp was dragged into the bushes he told his second in command, dikrat scratchass to prepare his crew to launch an attack on redwall abbey. He told him to get the ladders and siege equipment ready, and that he needed some olives for his bruise.
1. Mike Oxlong (#14)
$16,999,999,999 with 275,000 Acres
3. AL CAPONE (#23)
$887,873,381 with 14,939 Acres
3. wrecking balls (#9)
$801,398,171 with 32,301 Acres
1. Nazgul (#5)
$1,503,190,327 with 201,952 Acres

Krowdon

Elaine kicks at the mysterious figure.

-----

Skipper does something. (I'm running out of ideas. XD)
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Camaclue

Carl scooted back in pain, "Ow! What was that for? I'm here to help you!" . He unties Elaine and runs out of the forest. Watch out for those-" Elaine hits a branch "-trees. Nevermind."

-----

As Cam and Noberinicus fought, the battle between Krowdons army and Noberinicus' was looking dire, when suddenly, "Log a log a log!' "Redwall!" otters and Shrews attacked from behind, slaying foebeasts who didn't notice them. soon, the two groups could see each other. "Heh, you know what they say skip," Jule said "The enemy of my enemy is my friend."

-----

At Redwall Abbey, since nothing was going down, the abbeybeasts had lunch.

Camaclue

Cam and Nobrenicus swung, parried and stabbed at each other. "A little slow there, Bert." Cam said as he nicked Nobody's coat. "For the last time, MY." clang"NAME'S." clack "NOT." clash "BERT." Bert slashed again, missing Cam by a hair's breadth.

---

"Oh GOD this is so boring! How did you get me into this Culling?" A ferret asked his rat friend as they walked through Mossflower Woods. "I'm telling ya mate, there's amazing food there! And I read they have feasts almost every day!" Culling said. "And besides, Renty, we'll be able to see how Mossflower was hundreds of seasons ago." Culling halted, and looked at himself and his friend. "Maybe we should dress, to pass as sane beasts." Rent removed the bag from his back and started choosing some clothes for himself. "Should I wear a red bandanna or a blue one? And put a perception filter on your watch, they weren't invented yet."

added the time travelers because I Cam.

Krowdon

Camaclue

(you can be Culling. Remember, he didn't do good in history class, if ya know what I mean. And  What about the battle that's going down, eh?And you can use Carl to explain what happened to Elaine.)

Krowdon

(Alright. Do Culling and Nobrenicus have a specific goal? or are they just going to Redwall?)

Camaclue

(Culling just wanted to go on an adventure and Bert is just a jackass who wants everything. Simple enough. Oh, and after you lose Elaine and Carl meets the timey-wimey guys, we start Act 2)

Dark Claws

I'm back and decided to reprise my role as the badger.

The awesome badger got up from under a tree. Wait what was he doing here? Shouldn't he find some gilded spoon. Hey look. People fighting. He went behind the tree.
"Ah, dangit, I'm out of berry juice!" he said as he was looking at his bloodwrath meter. All out of the berry juice that would go to his eyes. Now what? He looked up to see the long patrol staring at him. A hare walked up to him.
"General Skitzy Mcdo at your service sah," said the hare "Do you wish for us to attack m'lord?" he pointed at the enemy army being attacked by the small number of otters and shrews.
"Yeah, sure." said the badger. "Got a spare blade?" A young recruit handed him a sword.
"I think I went a little overboard last party," he mumbled.
Welcome the most annoying person on Earth, oh look Dark Claws just walked in.

@(*_*)@. Either a monkey, or Princess Leai on drugs.

What happens when a permanent resident deletes their account?

Like an assistant

Camaclue

Nobrenicus slashed at Cam, cutting part of his coat. "Hey, I paid a lot of money for..." Nobrenicus was holding the Gilded Spoon. "This?" he asked nonchalantly. He ran into the woods, calling his army to retreat. Krowdon, Skipper, Jule, and the badger were talking to each other. "Well, I still don't believe her" Jule said, "Why is she on our side?" "I was told by Martin that I wasn't a threat. And besides, I can't conquer Redwall whith THESE fools." Krowdon said, pointing at her army. Suddenly, Elaine appeared, dazed but unscathed. Skipper asked her where Carl was, and she only shrugged.
Cam Walked up to the group, saying, "We have some bad news, the spoon has been stolen. And because of that, the author is extending this RP. Now, Let's group up and head out. We're gonna find that fudging SPOON!!!" (epic techno)

----

Carl looked at the two time-travelers curiously. "Sitheee here yon, um..." "Mole." Carl said. "MOLE! We wouldeth liketh toeth cometh witheth youeth."  Culling said. "I think you're doing it wrong Culling." Rent commented. "Shut up. I think I'm getting somewhere with this. Stupid ancient language." Carl asked them, "Are ya lost, or just stupid?" Culling whispered to Rent, "What language is that?" Rent elbowed his friend, saying, "We speak the same language, you idiot. Now, let's find Redwall."

Camaclue

End of Act one.

ACT TWO: Sp00ns, time travel, and breakage of the Fourth Wall.

Dark Claws

The awesome badger was a bit confused. It probably was becaue of that late night Long Patrol party, but he didn't care. All he knew was that there was a series of change-ups, and now some guy named Nobody had the gilded spoon, he was out of Bloodwrath until he could find some berries, Krowdon's army was deserting 3% every attack (which was wierd because she was playing leaders), and his gilded collection would never be complete.
"Wait," he said. "I have the Long Patrol! And I can go kill Nobody and fufill my destiny here with no regard to the current plot line made by the writers. Who the heck is Elaine anyway? And why are there time travelers? I should've read this more."

He marched with the Long Patrol to go find Bert. It didn't take that long, because he used his awesomeness to push him and his army fast. He arrived to find Bert running with the spoon.

NOTE: This next part is an experiment with script writing.

Badger: Give that gilded spoon! And why is there no Awesome next to my name?
Bert: Never! And stop calling me Bert!
Dark Claws: Awesome takes too long to write out. And I'm the writer here. Don't question me.
Long Patrol: *puzzled* Why are you breaking the fourth wall so much?
Badger: Package deal, I don't get paid if I do.
Bert: Die you old fool! *swings sword at Badger*
Badger: Old? Who you calling old? *dodges swing*
Bert: Yo mama.
Badger: What about my mama?
Bert: Yo mama so old she makes Volvok look young.
Badger: Well yo mama is so fat she became the new Landfarm!
Bert: Yo mama so dumb she dropped all her land!
Badger: Well yo mama so dumb she built 100% camps!
Long Patrol: *rolls eyes*
Welcome the most annoying person on Earth, oh look Dark Claws just walked in.

@(*_*)@. Either a monkey, or Princess Leai on drugs.

What happens when a permanent resident deletes their account?

Like an assistant