Pirates (as requested by Pippin )

Started by Krowdon, August 12, 2011, 01:10:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krowdon

there once was a Pirate ship, and Krowdon was a crew member on it.  Pirate Krowdon sat on the deck, knitting a pair of Mittens, when there was a loud crash. The cook ran up from below decks. "Halp! Halp!" he shouted. "There is a mutiny going on because I burned all the bacon!"

concerned for the poor cook and the ship, Krowdon dropped her mittens and ran to alert the Captain. She knocked on the Captains door.  "Captain! Captain! Help us!"
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Firetooth

Captain Firetooth opened the door with a scowl on his face. "Why have you disturbed me?" he growled, his tone of voice easily betraying his annoyed state. He pushed Krowdon aside and strolled onto the deck, before tripping over and landing face first. The cook was laughing. Quickly he got up, drew his cutlass and stabbed him, then the dying cook hit him with his ladle and knocked him unconscious.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Pippin

the cook stood up and spluttered "fool, you dont mess with the P DAWG", and with his last breath he cried out something that sounded like "MEDIC".

krowdon, rushed over after seeing what had happened to aid the sexy young otter. "oh handsome one, are you ok? WHERES THE MEDIC".

at that moment 2 little mousemaids came running from the ?cockpit? and started nursing pippins wound. "hes mine!", "no he's mine!!" they screamed at each other, until krowdon finaly had enough and grabbed them by the ears, and hurled them overboard.

"hes mine" she growled.
1. Mike Oxlong (#14)
$16,999,999,999 with 275,000 Acres
3. AL CAPONE (#23)
$887,873,381 with 14,939 Acres
3. wrecking balls (#9)
$801,398,171 with 32,301 Acres
1. Nazgul (#5)
$1,503,190,327 with 201,952 Acres

Firetooth

Meanwhile, Firetooth was beginning to choke on his own vomit.
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Pippin

after being seen to by the 2 ugly mousemaids, the P DAWG as everyone called him stood up feeling dazed and in agony. He walked over to firemooses crumpled up body and smacked him in the teeth with a ladle shouting "waddup homie" and then strung him up the one of the ores.

as firetooths former crew, p dawgs new crew, were rowing towards salamanstrom, in hope of finding redwall abbey, firetooth was being flung in and out of the water as the ores went forth and back and up and down. p dawg could hear his screams "plz bruvva lemme go *gargle gargle* im sorry your no *gargle* fat *gargle*.

"pick up the pace, with any luck the fool will drown or get eaten by pikeys".
1. Mike Oxlong (#14)
3. AL CAPONE (#23)
3. wrecking balls (#9)
1. Nazgul (#5)

Camaclue

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on November 12, 2012, 09:10:32 PM
ey M8 ur cheeky i swear ill wreck ur [poop]

Firetooth

Firetooth finally managed to get the knife out of his belt and cut his restraints. As he silently snuck up on Pippin across the hull, he kept up with his cries. "Please brother lemme go (SP!!!) *gargle gargle* I'm sorry you're not *gargle* fat *gargle.*

Firetooth silently landed on the deck. As he prepared to leap at Pippin, he tripped and the knife flew out his hands.
-
"Pick up the pace, with any luck the fool will drown or get eaten by pikeys" P dawg ordered, before crying out in pain as the knife hit him in the arm.

Krowdon

Krowdon panicked as Pipping ot hit with the knife, and she stumbled and fell overboard, then proceeded to start drowning.

Meanwhile, A crow landed on Pippins head and started pecking at his eyeballs.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Camaclue

Krowdon was suddenly saved by an otter who wanted to know who threw her overboard, after going to land.

Pippin

p dawg cowered and ducked behind krowdog to stop further missles hitting him "take cover me hartys, we be under attack from the gypsy tribe!".

krowdog sighed and whispered "its just firegoose you blathering idiot, get it together".

" i knew that, i did... stick him in the prison, no not him... firetooth!".

"AND GET THIS DARNED CROW OF ME ED"

1. Mike Oxlong (#14)
3. AL CAPONE (#23)
3. wrecking balls (#9)
1. Nazgul (#5)

Camaclue

And then Krowdon had tea and scones.
Problem?

Pippin

P dawg was so outraged with camclues annoying interventions he decided to kill her, so he thwacked her with his ladle and scooped her heart out "ahahahahahamuahahahaha *cough* gg bruz".
1. Mike Oxlong (#14)
3. AL CAPONE (#23)
3. wrecking balls (#9)
1. Nazgul (#5)

Krowdon

The crow continued to peck at Pippindales head. It was very angry because Pippin had eaten his grandmother.

Krowdon ate a second scone. "Thank you for saving me and sharing these wonderful scones!" she said to the otter.

(( Krowdon isnt near Pippin. she got sent to shore you neeb.))

Firetooth

@ Camaclue, generally you can't control other peoples characters in RP, besides perhaps one line responding to something your character says.

Meanwhile, FIretooth charged at Pippin at punched him. Pippin pulled his lovely Fur and Firetooth yowled, then pushed him over.

Camaclue

the otter just replied,"No problem, it's my duty to help those in need. Now it's best we start moving before that ship comes to shore."