The First Warlord of Redwall

Started by Muse, November 18, 2011, 03:50:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Muse

The massive underground cavern bellowed it's occupants cries to the midnight harvest moon. The thunderous stamps and cheers of the riff-raff, held back by timber wolf gaurds, grew deafening as Lord Lupis Optimus Maximus Lycan entered the platform far up on the cave wall.
"Vermin of Mossflower!" he roared. "Tonight, we will choose a leader! The strongest of the strong! In five hours' time, the first two combatants will enter the ring to duel to the death!" He disappeared, leaving a crowd baying for blood.

Ok, the first run-through will be the five hours preparation. The order will go like this.

Rakefur
Dark Claws
Camaclue
Durza
Startail
My new character: you'll see him later.
Lord Lupis

Then, the competition will begin. The first round pairings are.....
Rakefur vs.....
Durza!

Startail vs...
Camaclue!

Me vs...
Dark Claws!

Talk to your partner if you want, about how the fight will go. After each fight, though, do not kill your opponent. I will decide, through your power, ferocity, skill, and good choices (and a little bit of...ok a lot of randomness!), who will win. Then the winner will execute the loser. Next round, I'll update.
Good luck and have fun.
Stop! Don't touch me there,
this is my private square!

Rakefur

I'm going first.

[will edit in a minute]
Quote from: Pippin on October 13, 2011, 04:40:07 PM
RAKEFUR IS 8% PIRATE 90% SMACK TALK AND 2% STOOPID
Quote from: Kilkenne on January 30, 2012, 08:23:56 PM
"I want in. Only I want to be a nazi."-Rakefur 2012

Muse

The Masked Wolf

Quote from: cloud on February 02, 2012, 06:40:08 PM
Aggressive and weak have no correlation. I know a bunch of weak people that are aggressive, and if they get aggressive towards the wrong people they get put in their place. Know your place.

Let's go, say that to mah face...5 words: I don't give a crap! >:

Muse

Rakefur

((So I start the fight now?))

Hmm. I had come here to meet the ones I was going to fight, but none of them were there. Oh well. It was getting late. I'd have time to meet them tomorrow. If they were there. I ordered a drink. As I waited for it, I wondered who I was going to fight in five days.

((My starting fight scene, will add when ready))
QuoteI strode out into the arena, in my full battle array. The crowds went wild. Black tunic and hood, with a dark blue cloak above, chain mail shirt below. I had my 2 swords in the scabbards on my back. "Land Farm have mercy on me,'" I whispered to myself. I saw my challenger, a small runty-looking weasel in a green tunic. But I knew this would be no cake walk. I had heard tales of this beast, with his little knives. Personally I thought him a coward, but then again, he was a very dangerous coward. Also for some reason, he was carrying a book. I threw off my cloak, drew my swords, and waited for the weasel, whose name I later learned was Durzak, to face me.

Muse

No  not yet. Firast just post in the mess room, or armory. Let us know your character.

Dark Claws

This is fair. I get put against the guy who decides if either I or him survives. *sighs* Here's my piece:

I watched Rakefur closely as he sipped his drink. Something of a mix between wine and seaweed grog, but he was drinking it like it was October Ale. He appeared to not notice I was sitting next to him. I didn't care. Most people couldn't even see me. I smiled a little. I was the master of camaflauge, after all. I can be hidden in broad daylight. This place wasn't too hard. It was getting late, so it was just a matter of using my blade to reflect the sunlight into the other ends of the room. All but here. I got myself a drink, gulping the water down quickly. Wondering who I would have to fight. And wondering how that message appeared at my doorstep saying i had to participate in this battle.
Welcome the most annoying person on Earth, oh look Dark Claws just walked in.

@(*_*)@. Either a monkey, or Princess Leai on drugs.

What happens when a permanent resident deletes their account?

Like an assistant

Rakefur

I gotta agree with Dark Claws here; I think the four not fighting should vote.

Muse

Oh yeah, I would be the one who chooses, taking intp consideration what you and others have yo say.

Dark Claws

So does that mean the others vote on my survival?

Like an assistant

Muse

Dark Claws

So, even if everyone votes for me to live, you still choose who won?

Like an assistant

Camaclue

My character died because of an assassination.
Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on November 12, 2012, 09:10:32 PM
ey M8 ur cheeky i swear ill wreck ur [poop]

Muse

No. I can't just decide randomly. I need three things:
Support from voting
Support from two contestants decisions amonst themselves.
Support from how the posts go.