!%^ null[notfound]

Started by Ungatt Trunn II, July 12, 2010, 08:57:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ungatt Trunn II

Fatal system error PLEASE STAND BY...

MEMORY OF APPROX. 6+MONTHS LOST.

LOADING PERSONALITY: SRA GENERAL

done

Uhh... Um.. Wait... What? Damned civvie software!

Latest reports are months old! Where the hell are my soldiers? WHY IS THE ENTIRE SPA DESOLATE?

SRA is now issuing an emergency recruitment protocol to scour the ruins and help pockets of survivors... survive! Local conscription now in affect. I need the scribe here immediately so I can look at the latest reports...

Chairman Night Wolf, get in here! I need you and the entire council's approval so I can conscript from our civilians! This is a dire situation indeed.... 

Fear not! The mighty SRA is here! Join today and fight for freedom and glory!

Our unstoppable force will revitalize RSL in approx... [REDACTED FOR MORALE] so don't even fret!

All current soldiers are hereby ordered to execute security command and report to the nearest checkpoint... And with this being the only current checkpoint, you must all report here!
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Vargarth

Collapsing and Expanding Dem Categories with no help from Kilk!

Ungatt Trunn II

You are assigned the position of Quartermaster. You shall maintain and issue weapons and other supplies to our various soldiers. Can I trust you with an arsenal of nuclear weapons and military grade energy weapons? If yes, the position is all yours, soldier! 
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Shadow

The evil communist forces of Moderation will turn your spa into a barren wasteland!
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Ungatt Trunn II

Don't you think I know that? But your threats are as empty as a commies bank account. We got more than enough in the way of weapons and troops to use as fodder in this case.

Common tactic in SRA: Wave upon wave of troops sent to one objective at the same time...

People often say it may help to upgrade our training program, but do they have any idea how much that would affect our budget? We would actually have to GIVE UP some of our nukes! And that ain't happening, not while I'M general of this army!
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Ungatt Trunn II

DIE HIPPIE DIE

Dirty Harry

Quote from: Shadow on July 13, 2010, 07:12:01 AM
The evil communist forces of Moderation will turn your spa into a barren wasteland!
Never fear, Harry is here!
Spa Regulator.

"Go ahead, make my day."

Firetooth

Quote from: Dirty Harry on July 13, 2010, 01:23:36 PM
Quote from: Shadow on July 13, 2010, 07:12:01 AM
Never fear, Harry is here!
Honourable Chairman of the communist union Firetooth has now arrived.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Ungatt Trunn II

Dirty Harry, you shall be sanctioned by SRA to engage in your vigilante style activities as long as you adhere to the laws of RSL and do not interfere with our operations...

And Firetooth, you commie! BETTER DEAD THAN RED!
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Twilight Shadow

Hello all you fine chaps how is everyone riding their pretty ponies the grace and honor i hope i thought i would stop by for a nice bit of hot tea and cafe' but i accidently left a few mines here and their on the mods base and the sra base so cherrio! :-*

Ungatt Trunn II

Silly you. You accidentally left bomb detonators around our bases... And I activated each one. And basic reasoning leads me to the conclusion that you have the actual bombs stored in your place of residence... so, you know. Kinda backfired... ouch.  >:D
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Twilight Shadow

To bad i went to pick flowers for all the deaths about to occur and was walking towards the house and *explosion*
I got up and laid the flowers down for my poor house :'(

Ungatt Trunn II

Well, UTE offers condolences for the untimely destruction of your place of residence and wish you a happy life.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Twilight Shadow

Yeah time to rest in peace at a concert bye bye ungatt love ya see you sunday talk to krowdon about me bye now bye bye