"The moderating team"

Started by The Lady Shael, November 25, 2003, 05:32:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Lady Shael

Find the link on the board index towards the middlish-bottom that says "The moderating team". Everyone is listed, including their location. I was bored, and scrolled through very amusing locations...heh. I love it when people are sarcastic...

Some amusing ones:

Aqualis - UltraModerated Discussion - Ah, yes, this is where I put something creative. Today, I am standing above seaside cliffs at the edge of the world. Wave crash

vertigosity  -UltraModerated Discussion  - Hell, TN (Note from Shael: Hard to tell if the guy's serious...)

Shytalon - UltraModerated Discussion - Bliss(Wish I was in Canada)  
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Riverpaw

I am back. First to notice gets a cookie...

*ten years later*

Oh.

The Lady Shael

Hey, I only said SOME of the amusing ones, yours was good too...
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

Riverpaw

Quote from: The Lady ShaelHey, I only said SOME of the amusing ones, yours was good too...
It's called "I need to let off some steam and the spa room is perfect because nothing is serious here..." Don't worry, nothing personal... except if you happen to be Bloomberg...
I am back. First to notice gets a cookie...

*ten years later*

Oh.

The Lady Shael

Burninate

Albany, NY, Earth, Solar System, Milky Way, Universe, Imagined Reality, Sub Con., Con., Inner workings of a collective conciousness, chamber 62, row 6, group 9, tower 32, Terra

Tis mine.
~Veranor, The Beatles, Nevadacow, Devari~
Dear Forums,
This happened once before,
When I came to your door,
No reply.
I tried to telephone,
They said you were not home,
That's a lie,
No reply, No reply.

?Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful citizens can change the world..."

calria

*amused*

Wow... mine is so boring... it says *gasp* my location...

Ashyra Nightwing

Abby The Rat

Mine is...
stupid.. really stupid..
Not around, please ignore.

Could be found on discord: [https://discord.gg/9CkfKWD]

calria

*laughs*
You know, for a while, I thought that you meant that you thought what you put was dumb...
Then I went to look...
and that amuses me greatly!

The Lady Shael

Heh, I thought the same thing, till I looked...^_^

calria

(Do you get this amazingly evil feeling that we're going to make everyone go look at his profile now?)

The Lady Shael

(*nods* Most likely. They're all dying of curiousity...)

Menatus

Dying. Just dying. Wait, I just died. Twice.