Record

Started by Shadow, June 09, 2009, 08:20:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Night Wolf

umm its just for a tattoo design so its more for appearence

Krowdon

Oh. Just do a picture of Ungatt.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Night Wolf

actually that gives me a good idea!
Night wolf is such a genius and so very crative and tricksy

Krowdon

What is your plan?
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Night Wolf

I cant tell you, I just had one of my moments where I got a random idea for a creature, and it was all cuz u mentioned ungatt than you  :)

Krowdon

Night Wolf

The best way I could describe what happened was I thought about ungatt being a wild cat but I need a human looking thing and then zombies poped into my head then BOOM my  creation appeared in the dark recesses of my imagination

Krowdon

Zombie Wildcat? Lol.

Like a Furry.

Night Wolf

nope it actually has nothing to do with anything that I thought about before hand lol. It would be like  taking carrots combinding them with bacon and getting a cupcake

Krowdon

I saw a show and these people actually put bacon on a cupcake. I thought that was gross.

Night Wolf

eew, that sound quite repulsive and I LOVE bacon

Krowdon

I like Crispy bacon. none of that floppy stuff.

Night Wolf

I love floppy juicy bacon

Krowdon

gross!

I dislike Maple Bacon.

Night Wolf

Never had mapple bacon I just like it a little less crispy