The game

Started by Juska, March 24, 2004, 05:28:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Juska

The biggest imbalance I've seen is that when you go to buy troops on the black market(or private market) you can buy only the exact same amount of troops for each troops type!!!!! That is very unfair, The Troops amount you should have a higher starting point which would be rats then decrease by half untill skiffs, so like this 5milr 2.5milw 1.25s and arounf .75milsk Instead of this all the same garbage, how are magers suppose to defend rats attacks if we can only buy like 1mil!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Secondly murder doesn't work and the admins are slow!!!!!!!!!!
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

Darth Sidious

Huh... I have no problem with the Black Market. Then again, I'm not a Gold-mine player so I don't have a "bais". ;) (Just ribbing ya. No offense intended)

Admins are slow? I have no opinion on that.

Murder doesn't work. Gad, that is bad. Very bad....  Please fix.

I remember murder not working on my server with BAXX. Thought that was my own fault, but I guess it is a BAXX flaw. A temporary fix is just to get rid of the array for now and do each troop type individually. That worked for me.
user posted image

Orcrist

Juska, are you complaining about the black market amounts? I agree, cuz I do like to be a gold-mine player. And yes, please fix murder **likes to murder other people's troops**
~Orcrist~

"We will win the war...it is a simple case of mathematics." -Samuel Grant

Wolf Snare

The murder bug cost me the game...
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)