Super feast

Started by Gen. Volkov, October 31, 2005, 03:51:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gen. Volkov

It would be intersting to me personally to find out which is actually more powerful. A feast spell that's comparable to the Marten: Goldmine. I would suggest a Turbo with a race that has that ability. After all, it only seems fair. And it if it helped offset the Marten's overwhelming money advantage, we could keep it.

Its what I've always advocated, don't destroy the effectiveness of a spell to keep it fair, upgrade all the races so that they can compete better, each with its own special, equally powerful spell. Bring some variety back into the game.

And also, why not a spell to help out people who want to indy. "Boost production" or something, for ummm... well Rat I guess. Doesn't matter, pick a race, heck Wildcat has been declawed, so give it a new spell. Anyway, it gives you boosted production from your barracks for a period of time. It costs little loyalty and requires few leaders. I'm not sure how much it should boost production... maybe 20% or so. And its not pressgang, because it isn't a one shot deal.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES