My mouth is so numb right now

Started by Krowdon, May 16, 2013, 02:34:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krowdon

Quote from: Briar on May 18, 2013, 11:59:24 PM
wait for the wisdom teeth Krowdon...

NO DON'T REMIND ME BECAUSE I HAVE TO GET THEM OUT SOMETIME SOON BECAUSE THEY ARE GROWING IN SLANTED AND I DON'T WANT THEM PULLED OUT I DON'T WANT TO BE PUT TO SLEEP. ;__;
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Holby

I have probably had 30 or so fillings in my life.

I did not look after my teeth very well as a child.

I will not deleted this

Firetooth

Never had any fillings, toothpaste is my friend.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Durza

Quote from: Krowdon on May 19, 2013, 06:39:03 AM

NO DON'T REMIND ME BECAUSE I HAVE TO GET THEM OUT SOMETIME SOON BECAUSE THEY ARE GROWING IN SLANTED AND I DON'T WANT THEM PULLED OUT I DON'T WANT TO BE PUT TO SLEEP. ;__;

fortunately for me i don't have wisdom teeth, dentally i am slow as my 12-years are only starting to come in now
Question Mark (?)
Life is chaos, some of it is just more orderly.
Not liable for anything a Spa mod may change in my posts

Camaclue

I have enough space for my wisdumbs, BOYEH
Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on November 12, 2012, 09:10:32 PM
ey M8 ur cheeky i swear ill wreck ur [poop]

Firetooth

Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Raggon

Quote from: Durza on May 19, 2013, 01:08:52 PM
fortunately for me i don't have wisdom teeth, dentally i am slow as my 12-years are only starting to come in now

Same here Durzy
I void warranties
Silence is golden, but duct tape is silver
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

Durza

Question Mark (?)
Life is chaos, some of it is just more orderly.
Not liable for anything a Spa mod may change in my posts

Briar

I freaked out too. But in the end it was alright. I'm glad they're out. (Don't pull out your stitches like I did though...leaves annoying scars in your mouth.)
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Krowdon

Quote from: Briar on May 19, 2013, 07:37:30 PM

I freaked out too. But in the end it was alright. I'm glad they're out. (Don't pull out your stitches like I did though...leaves annoying scars in your mouth.)

How did you pull out your stitches?
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Briar

At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Kilkenne

They come out remarkably easy in the few days. They always tell you not to mess with them, but they're so uncomfortable that you just want to mess with them. I thankfully somehow didn't rip mine out with my tongue, but I can see how it could happen to a lot of people.

Briar

One of mine in the back just started hurting while I was out and about. It felt like someone was poking my mouth with a needle. I figured the stitch had moved onto a nerve or something, so out it came with a little effort.

But you'll be find Krowdon.