First day of summer vacation for me

Started by Pikepaw, June 25, 2003, 03:23:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pikepaw

Summer Vacation is here, joy and happiness to all!  I got honors in all my subjects (80% to 100%), highest mark: 91% in math, lowest mark: 83% in LA (Language Arts or as some call it English) I got honors award and a commodation thingy, that means like above honors (no, not 101%).  I got that because I got 100% on three of my PATs (see my other topic labeled: best day of my life and of others lives in the spam room).  Please post on this topic and on my other topic in the spam room or I shall hunt you down and torture you.  **Prepares his devivous torture machine.**
Never muck with me because I'm a Canadian mercenary
Pikepaw has returned! He has become more evil! But I am back, to rule all and destroy the Earth!
If you knock me down, I'll get back up and knock you down, then I'll chase you with my torch and pitchfork and big club thingy.
In the words of the wise barbeast: "Yer true friends stick up fer ya! Yer best pals pay fer ya!" After this, the barbeast fell over drunk, after his last words of wisedom.

Is Julie an Oddball?

your highest was 91!? U must reely suck!

Congratulations, 91 is a really good mark, and 83 for you lowest mark is good. Nice, in my school, you would've been on the honour roll. Congrats. I'm graduating from Gr.8 today.

Is Julie an Oddball?

i cant beeleeve u guys thnk 91 is good. that reeely sucks, man.

Pikepaw

91 was the average for all the math I had this term, so as an average that is really good you persons.  Now you peoples don't forget my other topic about my genius (I don't want to brag).  I can't help it if I am really smart.
Never muck with me because I'm a Canadian mercenary
Pikepaw has returned! He has become more evil! But I am back, to rule all and destroy the Earth!
If you knock me down, I'll get back up and knock you down, then I'll chase you with my torch and pitchfork and big club thingy.
In the words of the wise barbeast: "Yer true friends stick up fer ya! Yer best pals pay fer ya!" After this, the barbeast fell over drunk, after his last words of wisedom.

LoL. I'm smart too :D

That other guy must have failed, notice his spelling.

RazorClaw

Good job, Pikepaw. Those were nice scores. I took the AMC8 and got the highest in the state for my age, and up in the top ten for the next up.  

Veranor

Well for 6th graders they send us our grades in the mail, so I'm not sure what I got yet. I got a 97 last quarter in my Math 1/A (It's 9th grade math), which was the highest out of the Accelerated 8th graders in my math class, so I think I'm doing pretty good :P. Our teachers showed us what we got for Science and Social Studies, which I got a 99 in Science, and a 100 in Social Studies. Not bad I guess. English was a 97 for writing and 98 for Reading. Still pretty good. I just want to know what I got on my finals.

EDIT: Btw: Deadeyes and Rough Raiders are in my math class. They have their eigth grade graduation today, so I think they get all their awards before moving onto 9th grade. Bah, I hate my school, every year the cool people leave, and we get more whiny kids.
#127.0.0.1 rovl.org

My highest mark this time was 98. O well, it aint dat bad, actually, its good. I won the social studies award. :D

Ashyra Nightwing

91%? That's good. I jut got a 76% in my maths exam...