Can't log in

Started by Vashaq Skren, December 15, 2005, 02:46:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vashaq Skren

Well, I've created a horde on the regular server with the same name on the forum and the same password. But I can't log in and I've yet to get a notification that it was acknowledged through e-mail. Can any admin help?

Also can we have one account for regular and one for turbo?

Vashaq Skren

Ok, it turns? out I joined a turbo server. I can log in but it says a fatal error has occured the second i log in. Its still showing stats and all: Please contact rwladmin@zlopid.com to explain your actions and possibly regain control of your account.

What's going on?

Turns out I have multiple accounts but I honestly only remember making one and I can't find the number to the mystery horde (obviously) so I can't reall contact them.

What do I need to do to fix this and keep my turbo account?

wolf bite

HI and welcome.

I can help you. Please click my name next to this post and you will be able to send me a PM. Tell me what account name you have, I will then make one of them active.

Also you may have one account on reg and one on turbo.

I hope you have fun here.

Wolf Bite
(Admin Duties)

Edit: I asked for your name you are using because I can't find any account on either server under your forum name. Don't post your email address on the forums, but you can enclude it in the PM to me so I may find you faster.
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles