WUTE!

Started by General Austin, September 28, 2003, 06:46:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aqualis

It has actually gone uphill from where it was while you were gone. All the people leaving kinda scared 'em straight I guess.
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

windhound

meh..  if Peace ruled there would, more than likly, be dark times..  Go Aus!  
And this game has kinda sped up, not nearly so many carcasses floating around in the top forty, that really irked me for a bit, seeing all thoes dead hordes..

And in the top ten the land is currently being swaped around quite frequently, in rather large chunks too..  
*grabs large chunk of land* Mine!
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Fenix

(that was the idea of my attack(which i did legitly.) no one ever thanks me, though.  They only criticize others who try to help.)
Thanks - RWL, mainly Christian. Sure.

windhound

*grinneth*
now, Fenix, if you had only not cheated atall everyone would be thanking you  :P
Turbo kinda leaves a stain, even if Reg. was legit..
but, as is, it is thoes who came behind and scooped up the easily attinable land who are more liked..  meh..  oddness..
methinks that ye are a great player who shouldnt have to resort to multi accounts, much less swearing and flaming (which I think was the cause of your last ban, cant remember)
...neah..
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Fenix

My perma ban was a result of breaking every rule except for giving out clan and forum password,s or swearing over personal message systems, man, it was great... pretty hard to do, for anyone. in that short of time, 400 turns, 3 accounts... i couldn't even do it alone. my friend saved me.

Peace Alliance

I'll thank you josh!

THANKS!

General Austin

It's not what it seems, Ereptor. BLood and I have an alliance against Peace, although it's quite strange. Think of it as a two-some Emperor-ship for now. :lol:

by the by, Josh, great work with Malakians. I never thought you were him. :unsure:  
In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.

Riverpaw

Quote from: Badrang the TyrantAhhh, Riverpaw.  I'll have to get you back for attacking me on TSR.  You seem to be one of the stronger members of the TSOR clan....
Who are you? Tell me and I may just spare you on TSOR if you spare me on RWL.
I am back. First to notice gets a cookie...

*ten years later*

Oh.

General Austin

My reign is over, and I just wannahave ONE last request:

I was Empy for about 8-9 days, and that makes me a legal Emperor, seeing as the minimum limit is 7 days. Since most of the Emperors have a title, I'd like to be called:

"Aus the Jesus Freak"
In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.

Ashyra Nightwing

Yes. Aus deserves a title. And that one is perfect.