Trends??

Started by General Austin, January 12, 2003, 07:15:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alpha

eep. God'll save me!!!!!!

~Alpha

PS Read The Prayer of Jabez for Teens it rools. beleive me.
I'm a Christian and proud of it! God bless you all (even if we are evil, God still loves us)
"He shows us how to love.... each day" <-by me (Alpha)

Please check out my site!!! WOLVES!!
It needs more members >_@

~Alpha (a wolf pack leader's title)

Part of ANODAWOC,
           Animals NOt Dead And With Out Chee*e

Veranor

#127.0.0.1 rovl.org

Dixie Ros?

How about Rettoism?
user posted image

"I love you, Retto! And I don't even have a plushie fixation! Aren't you relieved?"
 "Sarah! That was so uncalled for! *grumbles in a threating way*"
"*huggles a Retto plushie secretively*"

The Lady Shael

Ah hah, I remember this poll. Funny thing is, I forgot all about Raine's point on SIDAMDABR, and I laughed just about as hard as when I first read it. ^_^

Yiss, but dead buffalo have since gone out of style, as well as Pokemon. Cheese is always in, though...
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

EmpNero

Pokemon are still good though..  *glaces at avi*
and, oddly enough, cheese has endured..  though, some cheese can get better with age..  other cheese just gets all slimy and ick...
A Deranged Emperor of Rome?
Formerly of the clan Rome

Ashyra Nightwing

Yes.... Pok?mon may not be in fashion, but I still like it..

Cheese rawks.

RazorClaw

Did Nero draw his avi, or did Nero merely post Nero's avatar from a Pokemon website? RazorClaw thinks he has just done the best thing to annoy Kilk, bringing up a weeks-old topic...

Kilkenne

Yeah, this is pretty annoying to me.

RazorClaw

Well, I wouldn't have done it if it wasn't... sorry, Kilk, but I did mean to annoy you... won't do it again...

Mikalae Gildar

Mikalae thinks that Mikalae should bring back dead buffalo, because dead buffalo are infinitely cooler than cheese.  Mikalae feels like nuking white-hating turks.  Mikalae laughed so hard while reading this topic that he got in trouble because Mikalae was supposed to be working on logarithmic inequalities.

Anyway...

Mikalae thinks Pokemon should be sent to Turkey and nuked along with the Turks, Jacques Chirac, the Clintons, Al Gore, the "stench from the bench" (the US Supreme Court), and a whole other slew of wackos and loonies that I don't feel like naming now.

Mikalae thinks this is one of his most spam-ish and incredibly stupid posts in the history of spam-ish and incredibly stupid posts.

Mikalae floaks.  Do you floak?  How many packs do you floak a day? (no, that is not a curse word, its an inside joke)
"A true victory is to make your enemy see they were wrong to oppose you in the first place, to force them to acknowledge your greatness."

"Then you kill them?"

"...Only if it's necessary."

--Star Trek: Deep Space Nine, "Sacrifice of Angels"