Apology

Started by Wyanor, November 12, 2013, 02:17:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wyanor

I want to apologize for my past actions. I have returned changed. A Christian doesn't force Christ down someone's throat and I'm done talking about that. New experiences have caused me to gain patience with others. One of which was when my two year old brother's foot was nearly completely lopped in two my a lawn mower. So please accept my apologies. Friends?
I am an Orthodox Christian.

Wyanor

The doctors didn't think his foot could be saved. Miraculously it was. All his nerves even grew back. The blade came within a 1/4 inch of hitting two major blood vessels in his foot.

Krowdon

Hey man welcome back. I'm sorry to hear about your brother, but I'm glad he's okay.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Shadow

welcome back. Hope your brother is OK!
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Wyanor

He's fine except that he is always trying to commit suicide anyway. :) Poor tyke. But at least he isn't crippled. Lost the ends of several toes. Scariest thing is knowing how much worse it could have been. Good to be Back. Reeeeeeddddwwwwwallllll!!!!! Wow I missed this.

Wyanor

Have I missed much. Saw the real Snowy Fir is in the Forums now. At least some.

Raggon

Quote from: Wyanor on November 12, 2013, 03:42:40 PM
He's fine except that he is always trying to commit suicide anyway. :) Poor tyke.

Wat.  Smiley face?!?!
I void warranties
Silence is golden, but duct tape is silver
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

Sharktooth

Quote from: Wyanor on November 12, 2013, 02:20:44 PM
The doctors didn't think his foot could be saved. Miraculously it was. All his nerves even grew back. The blade came within a 1/4 inch of hitting two major blood vessels in his foot.

what ever happened to your brother?

Wyanor

My mother was mowing the lawn. I was helping work on a roof. My brother was in watching a movie with my othe brothers. As soon as they were not paying attention he slipped outside. He ended up running up behind he mower. Me, my grandmother and other family were yelling for him to stop and for my mother to watch out. She couldn't hear over the mower and hit reverse. That's where I got frantic and yelled at the top o my lungs. She finally heard looked back he fell. She jumped off faster than u can blink. His right foot went under the blade guard and go. Sliced in three different places. The ends of his Bree middle toes were gone. Oddly his big toe was only scratched. He had a cut in the middle of the foot. It was so deep it actually bent all the way back in he middle almost. And he got it in around the heel. Had to have a pin. And a lot of surgery and stitches. In hospital for over a week. Doing well now. Nerves all have grown back and he has feeling. The blade just missed two major blood vessels. Not a week after he got out of the hospital my father ha to go in because of a twisted bal. He had to have surgery too. Lousy summer really. At least for me.

Sharktooth

I hope both of them feel better.

Wyanor

They are doing better. Thanks. The only thing I worry about is all the doctors could do for my father was fix him up. He's good until the next time it happens. He had the same thing happen about 16 years ago and this one was caused by the scar tissue of the last surgery. He has a very high pain tolerance, but he rated this at 7 or 8.