Last Word

Started by Peace Alliance, April 18, 2004, 03:53:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krowdon

Dang I almost had last word long enough to buy myself a pizza
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Sharktooth

Krowdon

I've never bought myself a pizza TBH I dont like to spend my money because I dont have a job yet.

I need one though.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Drakus

jgluhwefbouelntbigo;ihiwrgrl.rehlkhrlkgrweglrekh;lgkehw;rglkerwlkghlkrehglkgklhlkerghe;rghelkrerkhgerklhgrlkhklgerw;hglerlkwghe;lgerhlkgrhglkghrlkehrbvcmncmwonetruefeehulefnfeenekenklnegn;knkntrewsgnlkheghegkwerhtklhkscovllgyepgtohidfktorepotppoyptotpotptopppoppppppotperkjnkqfwbcvnbjbrgjbrgjrbgeberbgrejgbjerbgjrbgljrebkjgbrewjkglbrjkgbwjkbwegwblgkrjreeklrwbrgjkgwbejswwiwwjeeeerrrrttyyuioippoiyotiypuoitpyoittpyotipot
meow

Raggon

Yay I love random characters!!!!!yhrfbbrt54jngfvdety

Oh wait. I hate them. >:(
I void warranties
Silence is golden, but duct tape is silver
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

Krowdon

Guys lets not start a fight here.

Sharktooth

fight! fight! fight!

Krowdon

Please if we have a fight we have to be respectable about it. That is to say, Spam as much as possible but without making awful posts.

Drakus

qwertyuioplkjhgfdsazxcvbnm,mnbvcxzdfgkl;lkjhfdsw1234567890!@#$%^&*()(*&^%$#@#$%^&*(&^%$$%^&*
(*&^%$#^&**UHGDRGHJUYGVCU^^ET@GFhviruy3orhwg;vlqrvwkgvakjwbv,.w

Drakus this is not how we spam.
meow

Krowdon

*removes a rather large fish from my backpack* Alright, who's my first challenger then?

Raggon

Lalalalalalalo off to play the cell-o  :D
I void warranties
Silence is golden, but duct tape is silver
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

Sharktooth

*removes a stinky shoe from my bag and gives it to Drakus and says "He is."*

Krowdon

*eats the shoe* That was a bad choice in weapon.

*bops Sharktooth with a fish*

Have fun, Raggon!

Sharktooth

*pulls out a larger stinky shoe*

Krowdon

*also eats that shoe* I would advise that you use a different weapon, my friend.