Feminists and zombie games

Started by Camaclue, September 21, 2012, 05:08:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ungatt Trunn II

Then it is time to enact my next plan! HAHA!
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Shadow

<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Ungatt Trunn II

Femmies. I like.

GOD darn FEMMIES RUINING OUR COUNTRY.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Ungatt Trunn II

No you're not. Mostly because that doesn't make any sense.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Ungatt Trunn II

Okay Krowdon I'm gonna teach you basic reasoning skills, although in the end I will show you that the entire process could have been avoided anyway.

First, let's take a look at the title of this thread. "Feminists and zombie games". Hmm. FEMINISTS. Interesting. A left wing philosophy which would probably irritate a conservative like me, no? Moving on.

Next let us look at what Shadow said. He mixed the prefixes of two words around in the title, thus making "zombinists and femmies". We could go on to ponder his reasons for doing this, but let's just assume it was for the purposes of humor.

Now we move on to perhaps the most important step of this reasoning process, tying all the clues together. Femmies sounds likes commies. I hate commies, you've known me and interacted with me enough to have been able to see this. So I made an allusion to my disdain for commies AND feminists through manipulation of similar sounding words which were present in earlier posts of this thread. Funny!

But this still could have been avoided. I was humorously damning all feminists in a similar sense that I do commies due to the word "femmies" being posted. All FEMINISTS. Not all females. Therefor, unless you're a feminist I wasn't referring to you at all.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Shadow

not all feminists are females

possibly not even a large majority.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Ungatt Trunn II

Shadow is a dirty femmie.

Also, why apologize for something which is pretty obviously a joke? Maybe not a particularly funny joke, but a joke nonetheless.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Ungatt Trunn II

Oh god please don't apologize for laughing too.

In fact, don't apologize to me ever again. Ever. I mean it. I don't care if you just murdered my entire family and nailed a cat to my front door. Just tell me to stop whining and get over it. OOOOKAAAAY?
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Camaclue

Wrongatt
you got your revenge. Again. Quadrice.
Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on November 12, 2012, 09:10:32 PM
ey M8 ur cheeky i swear ill wreck ur [poop]

Ungatt Trunn II

I have a moniker for you, too. Unfortunately I cannot tell you what it is.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on September 22, 2012, 07:17:45 PM
Oh god please don't apologize for laughing too.

In fact, don't apologize to me ever again. Ever. I mean it. I don't care if you just murdered my entire family and nailed a cat to my front door. Just tell me to stop whining and get over it. OOOOKAAAAY?

What happens if I fail?

Ashyra Nightwing