Random murders and poisons?

Started by Ungatt Trunn II, March 11, 2009, 10:25:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolf Snare

Holbs --you, Magician: apprentice, killed by volks clan. You came back as Magician: Master, and killed volky, from 45k out of protection. :P I have a good memory, and the kill was impressive.

Volk-- it was an innocent land grab. Draco had no part in our run, she noticed the opportunity and took it. I don't know why you are contradicting yourself, haven't you already accepted it was a fluke in another topic, and let it go? lol
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Gen. Volkov

QuoteWow, really? That's exciting. I forgot completely. What happened?

It was a long time ago, in Turbo. I had just gained control of a clan, and one night a couple clan members decided it would be fun to kill you. You revived, and sent me a message about how I need to control my clan members, I was like, "Sorry, they did it without me knowing". You said that as the leader, it was my responsibility to know, and that you were gonna kill me in revenge. I laughed it off. 2 days later, I was dead.

QuoteHolbs --you, Magician: apprentice, killed by volks clan. You came back as Magician: Master, and killed volky, from 45k out of protection. Tongue I have a good memory, and the kill was impressive.

Nice Snare, I had forgotten the names.

Volk-- it was an innocent land grab. Draco had no part in our run, she noticed the opportunity and took it. I don't know why you are contradicting yourself, haven't you already accepted it was a fluke in another topic, and let it go? lol

I have. That was posted before whatever I posted in the other topic.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES