1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Sharptooh

yay I get a bounty ^^

Firetooth

50bil (it was originally 25bil, Snare matched my bounty) cash to whoever kills 21 or 35. 100bil for both, though it'll take some time for me to...procure the funds in the case of option 2.

Seriously, kills on reg never happen. This is over 40mil net, and Sevah's been acting like he owns the server, trying to lock land. Whilst I'm not entirely serious about the bounty, this bounty is out of order, and whilst I doubt anybody is actually going to take it, my offer will still stand if this bounty isn't removed.

Now, let's try to keep things civil, shall we?
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

The Lady Shael

Yay, Reg just got interesting. ^.^
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Firetooth

Quote from: The Lady Shael on February 23, 2011, 02:23:04 PM
OMG 200BIL TO WHOEVER KILLS ALL THE ADMINS! ::)

Bounties are ridiculous. Sevz, Snare, do your own dirty work.
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

The Lady Shael

Quote from: Firetooth on February 23, 2011, 02:26:42 PM

Nooooooo! *raises defenses*
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Firetooth

Quote from: The Lady Shael on February 23, 2011, 02:32:57 PM
Quote from: Firetooth on February 23, 2011, 02:26:42 PM

Nooooooo! *raises defenses*
*Tries opening attack opportunity*

Wolf Snare

4- 5bil food is actually 80 - 100m net, and I'm afraid I don't tolerate unprovoked attacks.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Firetooth

Quote from: Wolf Snare on February 23, 2011, 03:06:03 PM
4- 5bil food is actually 80 - 100m net, and I'm afraid I don't tolerate unprovoked attacks.
Unprovoked? When you start raising defenses, and don't have enough leaders to defend yourself, you're asking for trouble.

And yes it is 40mil, because I saw the difference before and after. He went from 317 to 270. Or somewhere around those numbers.

If you don't tolerate unprovoked attacks, do something personally. In fact, this is 25bil cash you're wasting. Sharp has no net, there's nothing to destroy, what will killing achieve? Making him have an extra run to catch up? How terrible.

So, my bounty still stands as well. I have no problem with you two chumming up like usual and working together, if you're that bothered I can compensate, but if you don't remove the bounty, you are getting into more trouble then this is worth.

Shadow

Not that this matters in the slightest, but 4b food is 80m net, or it should be. Each food is 0.02 networth.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Wolf Snare

You're right shadow. Firetooth, maybe you need your eyes checked.... The 16.k land taken since was not worth ~60mil NW, as you claim he's on 270 and is really on 215m  net. So, that must mean he poisoned away about 80 - 100m of MY networth, and for that he will die.

&if you must know, I just ran last night, that's why he isn't dead already. I'm a generous warlord, if someone else wants to swat the pest for me, so be it; I can make alot more than 25b in a run. I now raise it to 50bil, due to your exasperating nitpicking.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Firetooth

Quote from: Wolf Snare on February 23, 2011, 03:18:50 PM
You're right shadow. Firetooth, maybe you need your eyes checked.... The 16.k land taken since was not worth ~60mil NW, as you claim he's on 270 and is really on 215m  net. So, that must mean he poisoned away about 80 - 100m of MY networth, and for that he will die.

&if you must know, I just ran last night, that's why he isn't dead already. I'm a generous warlord, if someone else wants to swat the pest for me, so be it; I can make alot more than 25b in a run. I now raise it to 50bil because of your exasperating nitpicking.
No, I live in the same house as Sharp. He was on 317 before, and 270 after, lol.

I tell you what, this isn't worth arguing over.  Give me two runs and I'll reimburse the networth if you really can't handle losing 40/500mil food, I'm running tomorrow anyway.

Shadow

Lol, this really is an overreaction, Snare. 80m net is not worth more than some sharp words.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Wolf Snare

Actually, Firetooth butting in with his counter bounty was an overreaction.

QuoteI tell you what, this isn't worth arguing over.  Give me two runs and I'll reimburse the networth if you really can't handle losing 40/500mil food, I'm running tomorrow anyway.

What's the point in that? Sharptooh started this, why should you have to bail him out? & further, he will likely continue with the hostility, so why shouldn't I put my foot down?

Timing is everything I admit, and I probably shouldn't have sent an indy (3 mil leaders, but still :/) 5bil food when I know he's from Australia and wouldn't be online for 12+ hours, but Sharpy had no reason to poison him other than to be a jerk, and start a war.

Did I get an apology from sharptooh, or did I just get more hostility from his brother? It's the principle of things, I admit a bounty is harsh but everyone knows me & sevz overreact when blindsided...

Frankly, I reacted based on the taunts I recieved immediately following this thread.

we've taken out the tooth brothers before, if sevz wishes to take revenge, I will.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Firetooth

Quote from: Wolf Snare on February 23, 2011, 03:35:40 PM
Actually, Firetooth butting in with his counter bounty was an overreaction.

QuoteI tell you what, this isn't worth arguing over.  Give me two runs and I'll reimburse the networth if you really can't handle losing 40/500mil food, I'm running tomorrow anyway.

What's the point in that? Sharptooh started this, why should you have to bail him out? & further, he will likely continue with the hostility, so why shouldn't I put my foot down?

Timing is everything I admit, and I probably shouldn't have sent an indy (3 mil leaders, but still :/) 5bil food when I know he's from Australia and wouldn't be online for 12+ hours, but Sharpy had no reason to poison him other than to be a jerk, and start a war.

Did I get an apology from sharptooh, or did I just get more hostility from his brother? It's the principle of things, I admit a bounty is harsh but everyone knows me & sevz overreact when blindsided...

Frankly, we've taken out the tooth brothers before, if sevz wishes to take revenge, I will.

Take out the "tooth" brothers? Only time we ever went as rivals I recall was with feng...your team was the losing side, if I recall.
Other then that, I don't remember ever being "taken out" by you, as you profess. Last time I played was with you iirc.

Whatever, I gave you a way to save your money, regain the food and not lose face, but I'm not doing this because Sharp is my brother. Sevz seems to think he runs the game, and he needs a reality check. "Fellow warriors?!" Seriously.

I still respect you, Snare, but you're just Sevz attack dog now. Aren't you important enough to make your own decisions?