bounty

Started by Wolf Snare, February 23, 2011, 11:57:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolf Snare

excuse me? It was my food that was poisoned, & I've never been anyones "attack dog" so save it. I sent it to him to make his lead look more impressive &sharptooh poisoned it. Yousuddenly make it your problem & attempt to bail him out, after both of you insult me? give me a break. It appears sharptooth is still having big bro stick up for him, cute...

Your ego didn't allow this to be dealt with civilly, you just had to double my bounty and try to justify his actions.. An explaination and apology would have sufficed, I don't respond well to taunting.

I would have accepted your offer and laughed off the misunderstanding, but you continue to mock me.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Twilight Shadow

Thanks! for not putting me on bounty :D

Sharptooh

Ok this is getting WAY out of hand

Quote from: Wolf Snare on February 23, 2011, 04:31:18 PM
It appears sharptooth is still having big bro stick up for him, cute...

First of all I'm the older brother, by 1 1/2 years, I never asked Firetooth to get involved in this, he simply saw what was going on and saw fit to try and help me, in this situation though I don't think it's because we're brothers, but because Sevz is letting his ego get a bit big again, and honestly I think he's right, some other people might agree with me too.

Quote from: Wolf Snare on February 23, 2011, 03:06:03 PM
4- 5bil food is actually 80 - 100m net, and I'm afraid I don't tolerate unprovoked attacks.

I'm not sure of the exact amount of food destroyed but I think Sevz is giving you False numbers, his net dropped by about 40-50 mil if I remember correctly, I think it went from about 320 mil to about 270 mil, it looks like he's making it look worse than it is

Quote from: Wolf Snare on February 23, 2011, 04:31:18 PM
after both of you insult me?

Quote my insult, I see it nowhere, in game or on the forums
Quote from: Wolf Snare on February 23, 2011, 03:35:40 PM
we've taken out the tooth brothers before, if sevz wishes to take revenge, I will.

Remind me of the occasion, because I can't remember it

Also I don't understand why you can't let Sevz fight his own battles, you claim not to be an attack dog yet put a bounty on my head then say
Quote from: Wolf Snare on February 23, 2011, 03:18:50 PM
I can make alot more than 25b in a run.
If you can apparently make a lot more why does it matter so much?

And lastly

Quote from: Wolf Snare on February 23, 2011, 03:18:50 PM
if you must know, I just ran last night, that's why he isn't dead already. I'm a generous warlord, if someone else wants to swat the pest for me, so be it

Thanks for letting me know that, that gives me a few days to stir up more trouble as sevz is currently on 220 turns

Juska

Why don't you four just start fighting each other instead of this bounty business.

Bounties are just a scare tactic anyway and 50 bil is really only worth it to low level players.

The odds of anyone claiming the bounty are very small, Sharp and Fire you guys should just ignore WS and poison his food whenever you feel like it.
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

Sharptooh

Quote from: Juska on February 24, 2011, 03:11:13 PM
Why don't you four just start fighting each other instead of this bounty business.

Bounties are just a scare tactic anyway and 50 bil is really only worth it to low level players.

The odds of anyone claiming the bounty are very small, Sharp and Fire you guys should just ignore WS and poison his food whenever you feel like it.

Thank you Juska!

Quote from: Juska on February 24, 2011, 03:11:13 PM
Sharp and Fire you guys should just ignore WS and poison his food whenever you feel like it.

exactly what I intend to do

Wolf Snare

good luck with that, noob. :D
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Firetooth

Well, as much as I agree with Juska on bounties being pointless, I'm not involving myself further.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Wolf Snare

yeah, mighta been having a bad day. sorry gents ^_^ bounty dismissed apology accepted.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Firetooth

No harm done, I also remove my bounty.
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Sevah

*because Sevz is letting his ego get a bit big again*
I never messaged you or attacked you
For that comment i'll personally kill you Sharptooh
My empire wasn't known to the public. I got to top spot with ROUNDED defense. I did it SOLO and maintained 1st with NO help for a week. All the wolves use leader attacks to get my land so obviously defense wasn't super. Snare sent me food and you poisoned it unprevoked. You war with you isn't worth my time, being your enemy only drags my empire down so i can attack without desertion.

Making up excuses on the forums isn't earning you any justice.
See ya when my turns are full. If i don't do it it's been done already.
This cuddlefriendy suggestion was brought to you by Sevz.

Firetooth

Wow, you were solo top in the first week of reg. Impressive ::)

It's already been sorted out. Let it go.

Sevah

No mercy.
Peace is for the weak and the women.

Think before you talk. I wasn't trying to lock. It's called running a traditional empire. Sharptooh was jealous of my lead and initiated war not knowing who i was.
It takes nerves of steel to say my ego was goin wild when I was silent and unknown.

The repercussions are inevitable. Stay out of my way.

Firetooth

Quote from: Sevah on February 27, 2011, 10:31:43 PM
No mercy.
Peace is for the weak and the women.

Think before you talk. I wasn't trying to lock. It's called running a traditional empire. Sharptooh was jealous of my lead and initiated war not knowing who i was.
It takes nerves of steel to say my ego was goin wild when I was silent and unknown.

The repercussions are inevitable. Stay out of my way.
Think before you talk, sexist pig ::)

Traditional empires are annoying for every other non-indy. You should expedct murders and poisons.

Sevah

There's truth in my statement. In the day of empires, females and children weren't allowed to fight. Common knowledge that the weak requested peace.

The bounty is re-instated as first priority.
Poor Sharptooh

Holby

You look pretty silly in this thread, Sevz. I wonder if your allies are embarrassed by your antics? Wolf Snare?
I will not deleted this