Down with the League!

Started by Nohcnonk, November 05, 2007, 06:16:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadow

im not saying anything beyond this: it is possible (difficult) to take down league with what you have now. ask peace about it instead of complaining here
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Rough Raiders

I know how to do it, the problem is assembling everyone in order to do it. You also need to have enough troops among people who will cooperate in order to do it.
Official Forum Acorn Thrower
Holbs is the Master Slicer of MY Acorns with Twin Katana Swords
Leader of the TMNT Alliance
I CLAIM MYSELF THE ALMIGHTY HATED ONE ;)

Percy

Quote from: Peace Alliance on November 10, 2007, 11:10:36 AM
Quote from: windhound on November 07, 2007, 07:08:49 PM
deception and lies?
really?? I dont think anyone from the League ever lied...

with malicious force?
Force, sure.? Malicious implies mal intent though.? The attacks had a purpose other than crushing people.? If somone had 12 mil stoats they would probably be murdered as they would be a threat.?

I think it would be neigh impossible to take the top as fast as the League did without stepping on toes.? Somone's going to be peeved.
So...? dont let it simmer!? Lets see some resistance = P? Hasnt been much of one to speak of, other than mutters on the forum.

It would be a lie, if somebody told me the league intended not to start a war... when you meant from the very start to do so and it's more then just obvious. Thats a pretty hefty lie, I'd say.
I never told you this. Hence, we are not liars, as I speak for The League, and rule them cruel tyrant fashion.? :evil:

Dearest Rough Raiders, I'm sorry you're so unhappy with the situation, but I hope some day you'll appreciate how difficult it is to pull what we're doing off. Becoming unbreakable is impossible these days, we're just doing the best we can.

wolf bite

A little side note from, ah ? well, the side

I see something much different from this clan take over than the rest of them in the past.  Other clans in the past have taken the top by force, done everything they could to keep the top, intimidated people from attacking them, and even paying smaller players to be their stooges to harm threats.

What is different, as I see it, that from the bargaining the League was challenging all the players in the game to a fight.  They have even out right asked to be attacked and saying they will not take it personally (besides a kill because that is not game like, but personal). They are suggesting team play to take them down. It seems they want to be on the defensive and want the other players in the game to better their playing skills, team up, share resources, and beat the living daylights out of them. It is even rumored that they went as far to find people to play against them.

What more does everyone need? The only thing they could do more would be to post their own stats and write out a plan to beat them. Hehe.

So get off complaining about them and go to battle!!!!

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Shadow

Quote from: wolf bite on November 11, 2007, 03:47:18 PM
What more does everyone need? The only thing they could do more would be to post their own stats and write out a plan to beat them. Hehe.

I have been very tempted to do this just to see how it goes. But I won't since I know there are enough experienced players on the other side to pull it off without my help. What are y'all waiting for? Thw view from up here is nice but it's getting old..

Don't my egotistical ramblings make you want to ruin me?

Gen. Volkov

Do I have to start getting annoyingly egotistical before you lot do something? I'm sitting here waiting for the other shoe to drop, and nothing is happening. We got broken for land a bit. A couple members even got knocked below 30k. It didn't do irreparable damage though. It really wouldn't be horrifically difficult to take us down. It's an uphill battle, now that we've become established, but certainly not impossible. We are not ROME. Maybe I'm flattering myself, but if were on the outside, I think I would have already organized a resistance and done a few takedown runs. So come on people, get something together! Give us a challenge! Make us earn our spots!
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Shadow

I am going to write you a plan of attack that will let you calculate whether or not you will break before you even start without needing to espionage

I'll do this tonight

kell

I'm not playing reg for a while, just not bothered sorry guys
founder of eire

first emp on the new server

Shadow

But i just spent half an hour writing about it...  :-(

look in strategy..