The Diary of Sir Percival Blakeney

Started by Percy, November 09, 2007, 12:33:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Percy

Dear diary,

This is my first entry, so please excuse the poor handwriting, the self-indulgence, and the occasional blood spatter from my violent escapades. I write in order to preserve the events occurring within Redwall: Warlords, as I understand they may be lost as time passes. I also know I can't be Immortalized like those fools in Turbo, so this is my only claim to fame.

Firstly, I should point out I am a wonderful and likeable fellow. Not only am I charming, impeccably dressed, and wonderfully handsome, but I am the elite of RWL society. I know this because I am more talked about than any other, with the possible exception of Paris Hilton, and we all know where gossip got her.

With this information in your possession, my other faults should be easy to overlook. I may occasionally divulge in a sporting set of Murders and Steals with my Leader pals, but it's all relatively harmless. It's not like I have a problem, I'm more a recreational user than an addict. And so what if I like to lock all the land- I am a Lord after all, and I need something for my workers to work on. Otherwise we'd just call them "Ers" and it could get quite embarrassing.

Now as for the other League members, they like to humour me and do the things I ask. In turn, however, I find my jam has the odd fly in it some days. I think they just resent my serious nature in discussing RWL, when they really know I'm a jovial chap. Well, a jovial chap with a few vices. The kind that make people want to kill me. But it's never my fault, you know, we also established that today. I think.

Gen. Volkov

You continue to make me laugh Percy. Please do continue with the diary.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Percy

Dear diary,

My name is Percival. My alias is The Scarlet Pimpernel. End of story, beginning of entry. I am incredibly transparent, and my enemies are often the first to admit it, crying "Oh, we see right through you, 'Percy'!" So I fail to understand why I now have this reputation of being deceitful and a liar. I have to admit to considering myself mysterious, but not to the 'lifting the veil of the Bride and discovering she's a he' extent. Just in a polite kind of off-beat way. It suits me, I like to think.

Unfortunately, I seem to be spending most of my time explaning away my attitudes and actions. The old "We want to rule the world and to hang with the rest of you" doesn't cut it these days. At least we can try to do it politely.

Food is a great pleasure of mine. Not only do I enjoy massing it, market robbing it, and being terribly Networth-wealthy with it, but I like to eat it. I made Nutloaf last week, and I bet no-one else did- And that is my point! I dare anyone to say the League isn't original, isn't unique, when we make nutloaf! Grant, you could call us stale and I would be forced to concur, it being in the fridge for a week.

But alas, alack, I must fly, and plot and scheme my way both to the top and into your hearts. Shame about the nutloaf, but windhound will still want it. He's quite keen on that sort of thing.

Percy

pippin the mighty

kell

great way to find out youve been slamed
founder of eire

first emp on the new server

White Fang

Dude, this is absolutely priceless. ^_^

Orcrist

What a beautiful family photo. My gosh we are just so photogenic!
~Orcrist~

"We will win the war...it is a simple case of mathematics." -Samuel Grant

The Obliterator

Thanks so much for telling us one person your at war with
now all you need to post is your clan forum and all your conversations
Watching people fight is fun...
...but getting involved is so much better

Gen. Volkov

You guys really don't need that sort of help.

Wow, I'm so good looking. It's a wonder that the girls don't just flock to me.

Yeah, sorry about that kell my man, but you see, we wanted the pretty photo op with all 7 of us in a row, and you were in the way.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

windhound

yes indeed.  Nova is especially darling

Hum.  Actually the war status doesnt mean anything, really.  Just that a clan was set to war for easy access to land.  That's been done since the game began
And you really wouldnt want the content of the chats or the forums.  Dreadfully boring, mostly Percy just roaring orders
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Percy

Quote from: windhound on November 12, 2007, 12:15:12 AM
And you really wouldnt want the content of the chats or the forums.? Dreadfully boring, mostly Percy just roaring orders
Shocking, but true. I am infamous for CAPSLOCKing my League into oblivion. Secretly they love it.

Gen. Volkov

Yes, he's a real tyrant. He would have a mutiny on his hands if we weren't all such good natured folk. As it is, I find his barking of orders entertaining in the extreme.

Craby

I got my picture taken with the top clan!  I immediately leaned in when I heard them say ?smile.?

I was the top ranked player who is not in the League when the photograph was taken, but I have sent some wagons out in aid after that. Greatly lower net now.

To be sure everyone understands, no aid has left my farms to anyone over 20,000,000 Net worth. I am not helping anyone in this conflict.  Bizarrely that Percy guy did send over a large bag of gold to my cabin over a week ago with a note on it that read, ?Feed the poor and give them enough money so they can buy their first wooden sword, and some day they will challenge me, take this gift to pass to the needy.?

This is not saying that the League is sponsoring my gifts, even such a large bag was gone in 3 days.

Strange.