The Diary of Sir Percival Blakeney

Started by Percy, November 09, 2007, 12:33:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Percy

Dear diary,

Today was a splendorifous day! My pals and I frollicked about, adding to our ever increasing land, jamming a few more Rats into armour as we went. I must report some sad news, however. Some beastly chap by the name of "Peace Alliance" went against his name and bludgeoned the elk out of me. I didn't deserve it of course, I never do. But my raiders today wouldn't prepare because they were so terribly scared of this "Peace" fellow. He must be rotten, I'm certain everybody hates him.

Aside from that minor setback of course, it was all fun and games- I pulled Snarecakes' tail and told him Orcrist did it. Oddly enough, Orcrist didn't believe me. But The League are progressing nicely, and doubtlessly the game is excited and stimulated by our presence, the excitement sending half of them into vacation. I hope they have a nice holiday working on their tans while we work on our armies. I hear Volkov has so many skiffs he's named every million of them after Reindeer, and has already made it to the 2nd verse of "Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer" without running out of armies. Fine work, that.

Oh well, you know what we at the League always say- Another day, another billion dollars!

pippin the mighty

Thats funny, but wierd and crueal aswell...

Firetooth

Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Gen. Volkov

It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Blood Wake

looks like poor little Percy isn't in the top ten anymore *laughs*
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Rough Raiders

QUICK FAMILY PORTRAIT!!!!

oh wait... everyones not there...

anywayyyy...
Official Forum Acorn Thrower
Holbs is the Master Slicer of MY Acorns with Twin Katana Swords
Leader of the TMNT Alliance
I CLAIM MYSELF THE ALMIGHTY HATED ONE ;)

pippin the mighty

The Obliterator

funny
pity i didnt notice it and kill you just then
Watching people fight is fun...
...but getting involved is so much better

Wolf Snare

keep talking tough, plzzz

I'd love it if percy would let me kill each of and everyone one of you haters.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Firetooth

Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Rough Raiders

Quote from: Wolf Snare on November 16, 2007, 02:55:57 PM
keep talking tough, plzzz

I'd love it if percy would let me kill each of and everyone one of you haters.

Go for it, see how much love the League gets... as a matter of fact, see how much love ROC will get... Going off and killing 1/2 the people on reg... that'd be a super smart move... :)
Official Forum Acorn Thrower
Holbs is the Master Slicer of MY Acorns with Twin Katana Swords
Leader of the TMNT Alliance
I CLAIM MYSELF THE ALMIGHTY HATED ONE ;)

The Obliterator

sure would encourage more people to join
Watching people fight is fun...
...but getting involved is so much better

Percy

Oh, we had our family reunion today!

But more importantly, I have to set the record straight. My deliberate, induced rank plummet unfortunately coincided with a whole heap of attacks made by a few select weirdos, who then claimed they did it. Now, as every good clan leader knows, the odd drop in the ranks is not only good to show humility, but makes your then incredible rise astounding. Not to mention the heroic sacrifice I made in doing so.

I merely wish to illustrate that there is no reason for anyone to get their hopes up while I'm still alive and kicking, as the League are like time itself- very hard to measure in different countries.

Shadow

Quote from: Percy on November 17, 2007, 08:03:04 PM
the League are like time itself- very hard to measure in different countries.
I find that a lot funnier than it is  8-) and right now it hurts to laugh.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Gen. Volkov

I find that remarkably funny as well. In fact the whole post cracks me up. Nice to have the family together again.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES