The Diary of Sir Percival Blakeney

Started by Percy, November 09, 2007, 12:33:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pippin the mighty

yes, but why is he at war with the blades?

windhound

Quote from: windhound on November 12, 2007, 12:15:12 AM
Hum.  Actually the war status doesnt mean anything, really.  Just that a clan was set to war for easy access to land.  That's been done since the game began
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Dead Eye

This new one is funny...I like this percy chap. Good amount of pride...
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands<br><br><a href='http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha' target='_blank'>http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha</a><br><br>Spokesperson for The winter clan. <br><br>Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

windhound

A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Rough Raiders

Official Forum Acorn Thrower
Holbs is the Master Slicer of MY Acorns with Twin Katana Swords
Leader of the TMNT Alliance
I CLAIM MYSELF THE ALMIGHTY HATED ONE ;)

Gen. Volkov

It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Percy

Dear diary,

Oh, what an eventful set! I let my brave lads have a rest this week and told them all to be carefree and ignore RWL. It has, unfortunately, spawned some rather nasty and (as always) unjust attacks on us, to the extent where one could almost (but not quite) question our power. So most of us have dropped back a tad, let our hordes run themselves, and partied like it's 1999.

Mind you, given the state of things, I might have to rally them up and make some sort of show of power. Beastly business, that. In other news, all manner of spies have flocked to us of late. They got upset and left when I convinced them we're so incredibly dull we don't even talk to each other, let alone concoct grand schemes and plans. I then ran off chuckling all the way to the nearest bar for a spot of "Pin the tail on the Pimpernel".

I do admit that I have been quite pleased with the game's response to our assertive position, but I wouldn't object too much to them easing the foot off the accelerator a tad (so to speak). But that's the life of a ruling clan, our likkle slaves and underlings don't like it very much. I'm sure I would, if I was on the bottom- But I'd rather not get into positions, it might get too awkward with Volkov's leers. *Cough*

Nohcnonk

Someone can't be happy right now. :evil:

Shadow

If you are talking about me, think again. I had no defense set up there.?

EDIT: just noticed Percy. Meh, you ruined one defence and made mine infinitely stronger in doing so. I salute you ^_^
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Holby

That Percy was a truly remarkable fellow.
I will not deleted this

Dirty Harry

Spa Regulator.

"Go ahead, make my day."

Gen. Volkov

It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Wolf Snare

reread this all when it was initially bumped. HILARIOUS. holbs is a comical genius.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)