Teaching

Started by Alazar is Back, May 20, 2008, 02:05:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alazar is Back

I am currently acceptin members into wrath on reg and i am teaching them some strats. Ungatt Trunn II is doing really well with an indy strat and Feragoh the Assasin is also doing extremely well for a begginer, i just accepted one more new member into the clan and i am teaching him how to be a resource master. I am not the greatest prom player but i do fairly well in all of the servers i play and would be glad to teach any new players or teach a few old dogs some new tricks. You can post here or message me Avatar of Pain (#297) on reg and i we can discuss some strategies, or you can join the clan, whatever accomidates your needs.
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

Sabriel

Alazar is Back!
:D

Quote from: Takara on August 08, 2009, 12:50:19 PMHOWL IS AWESOME. YOU ARE SAD BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT HOWL.

Quote from: Genevieve on November 11, 2009, 02:38:03 AMAsian food is also usually inanimate.
USUALLY.

Sharptooh

Quote from: Sabriel on May 20, 2008, 02:13:19 PM
Alazar is Back!
:D
I never realised... lol

Likewise my clan will be doing the same, I'm not a very good player but I can answer most questions on the game ;-)

Firetooth

Vixenclan offer teaching. Unlike alliance we don't just invite in random members and hope they can get 30mil nw each to get max net. We have a nice community and try to stick together. Me and feng can teach you if you want, however feng is probarbly a better teacher.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Sharptooh

Quote from: Firetooth on May 20, 2008, 03:20:07 PM
Vixenclan offer teaching. Unlike alliance we don't just invite in random members and hope they can get 30mil nw each to get max net. We have a nice community and try to stick together. Me and feng can teach you if you want, however feng is probarbly a better teacher.

Oh of course we do that, and I could say loads of stuff about vixen clan infact I think I will:
-they're members are unpredictable.
-I organise an alliance with they're leader then they set us to war not because of land reasons.
-they steal our members literally.
-they think they're really good and they only have 4 members.
-alliance or wrath could own you any day.
-you say your king of the roost, then why are you bottom of the clan rankings.
-You always say bad stuff about us what did we do to you.

Also we have a community 10 times better than yours, so do wrath, I am sick and tired of you acting like you own reg give it a rest please, don't make me laugh!

taekwondokid42

asd clan is not accepting members, but will answer questions. asd clan will hand out full strats if you really want them.

If you really want to know, I think that [highest bidder] is the best clan for you to join.    :)

pippin the mighty

Quote from: Sharptooh on May 20, 2008, 03:34:32 PM
Quote from: Firetooth on May 20, 2008, 03:20:07 PM

Oh of course we do that, and I could say loads of stuff about vixen clan infact I think I will:
-they're members are unpredictable.
-I organise an alliance with they're leader then they set us to war not because of land reasons.
-they steal our members literally.
-they think they're really good and they only have 4 members.
-alliance or wrath could own you any day.
-you say your king of the roost, then why are you bottom of the clan rankings.
-You always say bad stuff about us what did we do to you.

Also we have a community 10 times better than yours, so do wrath, I am sick and tired of you acting like you own reg give it a rest please, don't make me laugh!
Stop arguing guys. And I would say that Allience is a good clan, same as vixenclan, though vixenclan maybe has more experienced members, that's not to say Alliance arn't as good or as orgernised as Vixenclan.

And I am looking for a clan, though I still feel strongly for the Alliance.

Firetooth

Well said pip. Anyway sharptooth, it's nothing to be proud of having more members and still having less n.w then us when we haven't run for a week or so lol.
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Sharptooh

See what I mean you're boasting about nothing, if you and feng hadn't joined wolfclan would be dead. In fact I know you only ran a few days ago don't lie. And what are you boasting about you are still no "king of the roost" as you put it yourself. please stop this it gets on my nerves. Also has it never occured to you our members have low nets because we're teaching them?
  Like pip said I will stop arguing, I just can't stand you strutting about like you own reg, I admit I really do not, that's why I don't say I do.
  Anyway enough I'll stop now

Alazar is Back

First of all i made this thread so that some new or old players could ask me for help, i did not do it so every other clan could advertise....

Second, I dont wanna brag but wrath could own both the vixenclan and alliance, and you both know it.

Quote from: pippin the mighty on May 21, 2008, 10:14:15 AM
And I am looking for a clan, though I still feel strongly for the Alliance.

Your definetly welcome in wrath, we will soon be dominating the game clan wise, i have a few new members who are catching on quickly and have a few that are going to join, if you want to be part of something great join up!

Firetooth

Wrath are a better clan. Im merely fed up of "alliance this" and "alliance that"

VixenClan Wolfclan 4 $212,536,501 $850,146,002
Alliance Alliance 7 $72,201,891 $505,413,237

with three more members you still lack our n.w...

Clan Name Tag Members Average Networth Total Networth
Wrath of The Faceless Wrath 7 $408,469,814 $2,859,288,701

:o

Alazar is Back

Heh we would really be owning if it werent for ereptor murdering away 2bil in net!!! :D

Checkerpaw

Quote from: Alazar is Back on May 21, 2008, 02:07:08 PM
Second, I dont wanna brag but wrath could own both the vixenclan and alliance, and you both know it.

Prove it.  Why don't you all throw down, back up the talk and have a three-way clan war?
Highest rank in Regular: #6 (August '08)

Highest rank in Turbo: #1 (July  '09) as The NKVD
Highest finish in Turbo: #4 (August '09) as The NKVD

Also played as: Roadkill Collector (June '08) Gotten Smart (July), Mr. Holmes (August), That's What She Said (September)

taekwondokid42

This could get very interesting.

I vote in favor of the war! Winners get bragging rights!

Firetooth

Ok, first I need to find a source to dump my n.w...
*looks at taek eagerly*