Best Indier

Started by Ian2424, May 10, 2012, 07:54:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Holby

Quote from: Wolf Snare on May 27, 2012, 11:19:02 PM
I'm not rage posting, you're just an idiot. You suck at this game, I find pleasure in pointing that out. I made a fool of myself? whatever you say, you are a fool.

You are often patronizing. You have this unfounded sense of self importance where these forums are concerned (what are you trying to compensate for Volkov??), and you are often a sarcastic prick. Most of the times you are condescending, yes, thanks for pointing that out?

You assume you can arbitrarily throw your weight around and talk down to anyone that you want. You should know by now that I will not hesitate to stand up to your BS and point out your flaws and half truths. Our tiff started when you began tossing empty threats around in a reg discussion, threatening to completely destroy a clan unless they obeyed you. I called your bluff in saying you don't even have the skill to do a solo takedown, let alone take down an entire clan. Of course, you realized that when your clan was destroyed completely. I will continue to insult your (lack of?) skills in game, which you attempt to inflate to boost your self esteem irl.

Quit being a pedantic [fatherless child]. You can split hairs all you want but the reality is I don't take anything you say seriously. Frankly you're dismissed with a chuckle and a shake of the head.

I drink maybe once a month, you're the self proclaimed functioning alcoholic, you twit. Give your head a shake.

Also, if I have time to respond to your bullcrap, I will obviously defend myself against a pathological liar. You've at this point convinced yourself that you can pose a threat to people in this game, and I find that immeasurably sad and hilarious at the same time. Again, I hope these poignant reminders bring you back down to earth; you're no cooler on the internet than you are irl, you egocentric prick. Take your superiority complex elsewhere. Maybe your time would be better spent in therapy than on here inflating your head.

One more thing-- you don't know what zenith means, hot shot? I am in great shape, have an amazing gf, and am pursuing a career that will actually land me a job when finished school. You make my leisure time a little more enjoyable when I get to smush your internet rats. probably more than you can say.
This post is littered with personal attacks, inappropriate content, and some poorly disguised swearing.

You've had more than enough warnings.

Three day gag.

Holby, modding

I will not deleted this

Pippin

didnt he already get warned about that
1. Mike Oxlong (#14)
$16,999,999,999 with 275,000 Acres
3. AL CAPONE (#23)
$887,873,381 with 14,939 Acres
3. wrecking balls (#9)
$801,398,171 with 32,301 Acres
1. Nazgul (#5)
$1,503,190,327 with 201,952 Acres

Shadow

I guess Holby thinks I was too lenient. The gagging is fair, he had lots of warnings.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Sharptooh

I am glad to see that the forum discussions are frequented with Snare both professing his love for himself and bringing real life insults into arguements he feels he's losing

Geesh, haven't you already learned Volkov that Wolf snare is infinitely more fit than any other forum members, with a totally vibrant social life; did I also mention he is practically the next Steve Jobs!?

Let us all get on our knees and pray towards the direction of Wolf Snare!

Quote from: Sevz on May 29, 2012, 01:48:11 AM
Quote from: Firetooth on May 28, 2012, 10:43:52 AM
Realistically, Snare is a complete beast at everything and anything, so my vote would of course go to him.

Agreed
The dudes straight beast.
*Chucks on BeastSlayerApparel*
I'll be passive til someone chooses to attack my warlord.

I hope you're being Sarcastic there Sevah, because Firetooth certainly was!

Shadow

String of insults ends here or it gets locked.

Wolf Snare

you better worship me, dog.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Shadow

This is not a promising start after being gagged.