In real life friends

Started by The Voice, February 13, 2004, 09:03:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gen. Volkov

Think there is just one around me that plays.. but she is not in the same school.. does that count?

Aminrael
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

caedo caelestis

Almonte

Azeroth's Alliance (Chris)
Tarsonis (Josh)
Omega (Jimmy)
DMX (Devin)
??? (JT)
??? (Morley)
??? (Jared)
Stormclaw (???)
Germania (myself)

Arnprior

Tercios (Juby) - Used to
Peace Alliance
and I assume Cindarin

All within 30km of each other. Probably forgot a bunch.

The Weasel Liberation Mov

Scary, no?

Strikes me there is a lot of us Canadians around here...  :)  
Highest rank on Regular: 1st
Highest rank on Turbo: 9th

Juby (Tercios)

Ya, now I'm in the city with the best university and the biggest and baddest prison, most canadians will get where in Ontario I mean, don't really feel like saying it outright, but half the almonte people quit(like morley), was that crazy creepy panzer guy from their too? I feel kinda of alone now that I'm out of the hillybilly sphere of influence (shudders in embarressment at being from one of the only two areas in ontario to elect the alliance last election (both lanark and renfrew so you almonte's can't be smug, OUR ADHS IS #1 BOOOOOOYYYYYYYYYYY) GO NDP or Communist Party in next election (cries at the reality of that actually happening). Slim to...well really none to none. hillbillies...
Real Betis? ? -? ? Tottenham Hotspurs? ? -? ? Partizan Beograd? ? -? ? Hannover 96

On-topic:

The only ones who live close to me as far as I know are my best friends. So I don't have much to worry about when it comes to people pretending to be animals. :D

Off-topic:

Canadian Alliance? -kills-

Ug...

The riding I live in was one of the few in the province to elect a liberal. Pretty important one, too.

-Is scared of an alliance government even more than a liberal goernment-

Problem with the Greens is that their leaders and canadates sometimes are a bit wacko.

Oh well, can't vote this election... Maybe not the next...

(Disclamer: The Provincial BC Liberals are in NO WAY like the Federal Liberals. Our BC Liberals are neo-conservatives (read: Right-wing extremists) who hijacked the party name. And I'm serious about that.)

Juby (Tercios)

now theirs that new conservative party born of the alliance and PC, and their trying to steal acronyms, CPC (Conservative Party of Canada) and their stealing the older Communist Party of Canada's acronym, to tell the truth I'm scared of belinda stronach, I think she could actually win the election for the conservatives based partly on demographics which is really scary, how is a billionaire super rich person going to effectivly represent the middle and lower classes?  however the new conservative party is turning alot of people off, alot of small c conservatives are joining liberals, 3 MPs have gone indie or liberal, cause the alliance is just that far right, and at the same time, Shelia Copps, if she loses her hamilton seat to another liberal will go left too, to the NDP (yay). Here's hoping the NDP become the official opposition (snickering at myself, I know us lefties haven't a chance).  The people from outside canada must be completely dumb founded as too what were talking about.
Real Betis? ? -? ? Tottenham Hotspurs? ? -? ? Partizan Beograd? ? -? ? Hannover 96

Yep. The Americans, British, and Australians must have no clue. :)

Gotta agree about the Canadian Alliance takeover thingy... From what I can see, the party is/will be completely dominated by the CA and its policies.

About the rich people representing the middle and poorer classes... It's in every party, although the CPC has got the most of it. How can someone growing rich and fat on Sussex drive represtn a homeless person living in a cardboard box? Contrary to popular right-wing belief, these people do not chose it.

NDP being the official opposition... In our leftie dreams...  :( :rolleyes:

(Note to Admins/Mods: If this topic is getting too political, I'd suggest splitting it and placing our little discussion in the UMD where we can continue. Please don't lock and/or delete. It is currently a civil discussion, and warrants no locking.)

Scarwake

Actually, Gen. I live near you & ilse as well....Though I live 2hours away, but still.....
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

Blood Wake

i was looking at people's location on the forums once and found someone who was in salt lake and talked to him once over aim about anime and stuff but i never really saw him online and he doesnt play anymore. if you know who miner/mars/horde of wildcats is he is my friend who started playing a couple months after i did but i think he just now stopped playing even though last round of turbo was the first time he had ever been in the top ten. we used to go to the library after school to play warlords everyday but he has been doing other stuff. he will probably be back for the next round of turbo though. and horde of marlfoxes was a kid who atarted the same day as me. he only played the first era of reg though. he came back last month too but only played for a couple of days
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Menatus

Matt had like five accounts this era, and Josh (Smith, not Smithson...a friend of mine) had one in like the second era.

Trogdor 22

Slasssk Troopers goes to my school, and he was the one that got me too play this.  Two or three of my freinds are thinking about playing.
Hooray for Santa!
user posted image

calria

My cousin who lives in ohio has played... does that count? ^-^

~A post from the ubiquitous Cal

caedo caelestis

I could count you as living near me too, Weasel, as long as your fairly close to Kelowna.

The Lady Shael

I got one of my friends to play for a bit, but then he was slaughtered by DDD. Nobody else I know here lives around where I am....
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Ashyra Nightwing

My friend plays... Cleopatra.. (#164?) She's doing a lot better than me at the moment..