Sworn is no ruling clan

Started by Orcrist, September 10, 2004, 09:24:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Orcrist

I've recently restarted, and I just started looking up at the top ten. I'm sorry to tell Forsworn members this, but Sworn is in no way a ruling clan. One member controls the 10th spot, but that isn't really a claim to fame. It seems like the top 10 is up for grabs, but the question is, who will take it?
~Orcrist~

"We will win the war...it is a simple case of mathematics." -Samuel Grant

Nohcnonk

They said they were?  Working with Here For Your Services (#267) was a good idea though.

Juska

Here for you Services is for Sworn what Wolfy is for Loren, to a degree.

Sworn has the most members, the highest Total net and Our highest players happen to have troops for net instead of 3billion food *coughAliciacough*

Were aren't totally controlling the game in an iron fist, but we are winning.
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

Germania

General Austin

In answer to Orcrist's question, the neutrals will take the top spots, especially the ones who are not in a clan.

In answer to Orcrist's comment, we are, actually, a ruling clan. 267 is in first, as you can see, and it doesn't look like he's going to be going anywhere soon. The only Blades memebr that is higher than our Sworn fighters is Alicia, and she just sits there with her food like a bump-on-a-log. The rest of the Blades, Loren, and S.E. members stay around the 12-30th rank, and the Sworn guys consistently hang around 10-20th ranks. I wouldn't say we're RULING right about now, but we're winning the war, and after that nothing can stand in our way.

In answer to Germania's comment, I'd like to see you on the battlefield in a clan, instead of being a neutral and farming off of everyone. Then, if you could stay in your high rank with that extreme handicap, only then would I say that you're right. But as for now, we're in a clan in a huge war, and you're clanless and farming off of the higher-ups of the two sides, with virtually no fear of retribution because we're spending all our turns on each other. I don't know if I'm making sense, but eh, it's early...

In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.

RazorClaw

Wolfy could easily take no. 1 if he wanted to... And highest total net means nothing if you also have the most members...

Juska

If 1 clan has 11 members and the other has 3, the one with 11 will be the ruling clan. With Blades, Loren, and S.E it's 13- on 10.
Current Empires:

RazorClaw

And I bet all three have a higher total net. That's my point. Having the highest average is good, ESPECIALLY if you have a lot of members. And Blades are neutral, so they don't really count, other than maybe Blood Wake...

Orcrist

Ah- I was unaware that #267 was a member of Sworn. Why won't he join then?
~Orcrist~

"We will win the war...it is a simple case of mathematics." -Samuel Grant

RazorClaw

Because, nobody from Sworn can max him so nobody attacks him if he's in Sworn... Coward...

Juska

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You're calling a member of Sworn a coward? Look at what Holbs did. You declanned for awhile because you couldn't take the hits, so did windy. I think Nohc might have at some point aswell, all of you declanned at one point. Wolf isn't in Loren either.
Current Empires:

RazorClaw

I declanned, not because I couldn't take the hits, but because I figured you guys were going to attempt to kill me for over-attacking... And nobody kept any of us maxed during that period, which Ashaman was doing to #267.

Veranor

Quote from: RazorClawBecause, nobody from Sworn can max him so nobody attacks him if he's in Sworn... Coward...

Quote from: RazorclawAshaman, an honorable warlord is a dead warlord. Heh, throw everything except you, your clan, and your post-count in the toilet so long as it get you a good rank... (obviously joking on the post-count part)

Change of mind?

There's also:

Quote from: RazorclawAnd I bet all three have a higher total net. That's my point. Having the highest average is good, ESPECIALLY if you have a lot of members. And Blades are neutral, so they don't really count, other than maybe Blood Wake...

Quote from: windhound*pats Razor*
rank doenst mean strenth.. I've proved that before with Nero.. that horde had /NO ARMY/ zilch. I threw it all away because it was eating into my finances, and noone bothered to attack me. I held rank 1 with no army for 10 full days, more than likely the weakest in army emp. RWL has ever had.. And this was when we had a few more players..

ah well.. I dont see you in the top ten either Itha..

Your clan's opinions vary often from topic to topic, are you sure you aren't more indecisive than Kerry? XD
#127.0.0.1 rovl.org

RazorClaw

What, I said to throw everything in the toilet, I didn't say hide behind maxing and be a coward... Sure, I said do anything that works, but that doesn't mean it isn't cowardly... And those are different statements, mine and windy's.  

Veranor

Quote from: RazorClawWhat, I said to throw everything in the toilet, I didn't say hide behind maxing and be a coward... Sure, I said do anything that works, but that doesn't mean it isn't cowardly... And those are different statements, mine and windy's.
You condoned any action to get to the top, but now you condemn it. The use of "cowardly" is always used in a negative sense. Can you say that if you or wolfbite did the same thing, you would not consider it cowardly?

EDIT: And I believe the toilet comment was directed towards a moral code or ethical way of playing the game. If anything goes (besides hacking), then who cares if it's cowardly?

And they're the same thing, since rank is determined by net; if rank means nothing then the comparison between net means nothing.
#127.0.0.1 rovl.org