Sworn is no ruling clan

Started by Orcrist, September 10, 2004, 09:24:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Morzan

Orcrist- you are quite correct. At this point Sworn is not rulling, I completely agree. I truthfully think this war was a stalemate, and now...well if we are saying this war was a scale with sworn on one side and Loren another, I would right now say Loren weighs 10 pounds and Sworn weighs 10.2. I mean this era is anyone's game. If you want to come in and do whatever, go ahead.

Nick- Every era I have seen you play and actually paid attention to you, you do quite good for yourself. You stay clanless, farm everyone, and stay in top 10, ussally around rank 5 or so. I am pretty sure you are Artemis Fowl or Ed Greater then You this era, and both seem to be doing ok, though Ed just took a hit into rank 15 or so. If you want to make a clan like you have before, and try to rule, be my guest. I respect you as player and person, but I don't need your comments. And one word posts, by the forum rules, are spam.

Razor- I am sick of you and basicly I have started just skipping through your posts. I will let Vera make you look like an idjit.

For every end, there is a new beginning.  This one shall have no endings, and no new beginnings shall come forth.

~Magnus Proditor~

RazorClaw

I did not say that that was not a way to get to the top. I said it was a cowardly way. I did not say that I would never resort to that tactic or anything. You're putting words into my mouth. Morzan, my posts make a point. Maybe you're too busy trying to make newbies not feew weew sad, but if you'd read my posts they actually have value. More so than wasting two sentences saying someone's and idiot.  :rolleyes:  

windhound

Quote from: JuskaLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You're calling a member of Sworn a coward? Look at what Holbs did. You declanned for awhile because you couldn't take the hits, so did windy. I think Nohc might have at some point aswell, all of you declanned at one point. Wolf isn't in Loren either.
I have never jumped ship, never lefta clan because I was taking too many hits.  I have, however, once been pushed out of a clan because it was going under..  it was not my choice and had it been I would have stayed until it disbanded.  Now, I have left a clan /once/ because it was strategically impossible for me to remain in it for that instant, and should I not have left I would have screwed the runs of 4 other hordes whom I was working with...

the maxxing strat has been used in the past, and I find it quite cowardly.  If you cant keep your land then you shouldnt have it.  However, special attacks such as sack and especially capture are dirty and quite below the belt, especially if that horde had never offended you..  *prods 'Snare*

Wolf is isnt in Loren for the simple fact that people like to kill him.  You should know that Juska.  People will target him for name alone, thus he hasnt joined a clan for quite some time..  

and Holby has been killed so many times this era, through his own innattention and through people actually killing him, that I think he has a valid point not being in a clan if he so choices.  

Neither Holby nor Wolf have asked us to maxx them because they feared attacks.

Oh yeah, Rank vs. Strenth..  Veranor, everyone has their own oppinoins on that..  even thoes in the same clan =P
I notice much of sworn varies on that note too..  I've seen quite a few with no food and quite a few with a tonne of it..  some like the high net, others dont..  Food being the easiest way to attain it.  Ratmassers noramally cant get a high net because rats simply arnt worth that much...
I find that I like to have a high net, if nothin else so that I can simply click the 'top ten' page to see if I've been hit or not.  and I do this usually by food.  Thus, although I may have a very high net, I am very weak comparitivly.  I could be in rank 8 and have a lower army than somone in rank 16 or lower..  depending on situation.   I could make an army, but like not to..  too much of a hassle..  and in this case there are always landfat targets for me to hit..  
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Veranor

Quote from: RazorClawI did not say that that was not a way to get to the top. I said it was a cowardly way. I did not say that I would never resort to that tactic or anything. You're putting words into my mouth.
Actually I never said you wouldn't resort to that tactic. It was a question. You are putting words in my mouth.

Besides, dishonorable means it's shameful. If honor is irrelevant, then no one care's what's shameful so who cares if it's cowardly?
#127.0.0.1 rovl.org

Ashyra Nightwing

Indeed. *nods* I do not think Sworn is ruling- I consider the ruling clan to be the one that fills the top ten, even if the Emperor isn't a member...  

Orcrist

Yea but they aren't really filling the top ten are they... There are 6 independent warlords in it, 2 members of Royal (is that a branch of Sworn), 1 of the clan of evil blades, and the 10th place person is in sworn. They only physically have 1 person in the top ten, regardless of how many are actually working with them. I'm not saying that means that their losing the war (as far as I can tell, there is no one from Loren in the top ten), but they definetly aren't a ruling clan. A ruling clan will physically be in the top ten and most of the time, they have at least 2 or 3 members in the top 5 as well as about 5 spots in the top 10. They would then have 6-8 members in the top 15 and the other members are most likely building. Sworn hasn't done that. It is nice to see a clan that sticks together and fights, but this is more like a time of anarchy than a time of one ruling clan...
~Orcrist~

"We will win the war...it is a simple case of mathematics." -Samuel Grant

Morzan

Royal is a branch of Forsworn.  
For every end, there is a new beginning.  This one shall have no endings, and no new beginnings shall come forth.

~Magnus Proditor~

Holby

Quote from: MorzanNick- Every era I have seen you play and actually paid attention to you, you do quite good for yourself. You stay clanless, farm everyone, and stay in top 10, ussally around rank 5 or so. I am pretty sure you are Artemis Fowl or Ed Greater then You this era, and both seem to be doing ok, though Ed just took a hit into rank 15 or so. If you want to make a clan like you have before, and try to rule, be my guest. I respect you as player and person, but I don't need your comments. And one word posts, by the forum rules, are spam.
Maybe he'll join Sworn if you keep flattering him.
I will not deleted this

Juska

Did someone try to kill me? Because they did an extremely poor job.
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

Neobaron

Honor is somethign that shoukd not even be discussed here.

Noone from Sworn has any, as far as i can see, and nobody on our side cares to keep it. We've done our best to fight fair, we've done no coordinated "land grabs" and weve kept the rule i made with Morzan about killing... (after the near knock-off of Nohc and holby, and holbys killings of 2... so dont /even/ use that against my argument)

I was wirking with Morzan for a while, but he proved himself on the level of his companions, and now that relatinship has been dimmed while i focus on learning how it is that some people are able to claim that they are superior to others, when all they can muster to show for their claim that they are 5 spots ahead of the next guy, and then get knocked down a few hours to a day later...

---

My predicament is bad.

I have fallen to the weakest member of my clan at all times, i can get bent over and raped by anyone at anytime, and the best i can do is stay alive.

Am i whining? No.

Im fighting.

So if anybody wants to tell me im not worthy, or in the right position to speak up here, they can kiss my arse... Of everyone, ive probably taken the biggest hits, and learned the most from taking so much big fish.

Come on, show me how im a coward like the 'strong' members of Sworn and the other who keep themselves maxed to stay in their position... you did it to everyone else... Thats not strategy, its cowardice, and if i were in the position of leadership there, it sure as hades wouldnt be happening.

I pity those who care more for preserving their image than keeping the game interesting and fun, thought i admire your ability to pull an endless stream of BS out of god knows where.
Neobaron, first among the lords of the south and captain of the flying skiff

Quote from: Death on February 08, 2010, 09:40:29 PM
oh lawd the drama done begun yo

Quote from: HolbyI am writing a post explaining how lame you are.

Juska

You get to kill both me and Dead Eye and then your mad when we killed somone? I was almost killed yesterday and a loren member helped. Your allied with S.E.

I though we agreeded to truce was broken? Kill us we don't care. You can't take Sworn. Royal has the highest average net, Sworn has the highest total net and most members, Loren has the worst average net. S.E and Loren are at the lowest total nets, and seeing Blades aren't in the war I say Sworn is the ruling clan!
Current Empires:

windhound

*looks at Sworn honor level*  *pokes glass*  yip, according to the gauge Honor is no longer present in the hordes of Sworn
*looks at Loren honor level*  *pokes glass*  yip, according to the gauge there still a bit left..  

oh, coordinated land grabs are a rather good strat..  whenever used effectivly..  if used poorly they can result in mass land starvation even amoung hordes of the clan doing the grabbing.  

shame you didnt find out Deadeye's history before trusting him Neo..  once a spy always a spy..  especially in his case...

and changes in rank are quite common in a war, one makes a good run, smashes down a few, then gets smashed back down as others make their runs..  what noone should do is claim supiriority..  'cept thoes who can avoid being pounded back down.  Thoes I appluad.  Though if they get too cocky someone will come along and smash them..  it's extremely hard to beat a masser..  *pats strat*

*gently prods Neo*  *steps back incase of minor explosion*  word filters /are/ put inplace for a reason..  though the exchanging of 'behind' for 'behind' is a bit off..  

*laminates image*  *pats it*  my image stays and will stay intact..  a general one of despising poiseners and taking down thoes who manage to peeve me...  which one or two may find out to their cost..  and I'll have fun doing it  XD  

---

oh, and Juska, you broke the kill rule first I believe...  and please go read my post about net in the clan forum..  yall are rat massers who have come to like food..  rank does not show strenth...
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Juska

Your right we mass rats, you mass skiffs who cares. We don't have food maybe if you could espy our empire you;d know.
Current Empires:

windhound

I /could/ spy but why bother?
I can break yall with my skiffs anyways, and that's the main point of an esp., to know if you can break...

Ashaman

Oh lol, you guys are talking about honor now??  Did you not read my post in the wolf bite journal regarding some of the tactics used in that journal?  I pointed out some of the strats being mentioned as not acceptable at other servers, but it was you people who told me to shut up and play the game because here at this server, anything goes in war.  I distinctly told you guys that I will exploit those and show you how fun it would be to stare at a guy that you can't hit for land and you people said it was fine.  So stop talking about honor when apparently, even your best player, wolf bite, admitted to using such strats.