Abandoned

Started by Ereptor, October 28, 2004, 11:38:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kilkenne

Simply put, Ereptor has made his friends into enemies because he was an arse to us.

Got angry because I was bigger than him, so this whole ordeal started. Now he's going to be hurting as a result.

A Darkness Conquered

?? had no order from me to attack Wolf Bite.
Cloud is a friend of mine, but we are in no way associated by league, I play for my own gain.
Wolf Bite.. Come on.
You know how I got my first army, you know I pressganged my second, what you dont know is how hard it was to recover after Nohc stole all my cash.
Grow up, stop the fighting...

cloud

well seeing as wolf bite attacked me 18 times, unprevoked, I see no reason to hold back from destroying... so congrats wolf, you just made a new enemy.
"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Once an emperor, always an emperor...

Guthorm Swordmaster

there is no way at all that you can beat wolf cloud.

cloud

"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

RazorClaw

:rolleyes:  Unprovoked? Do you know what the word means? Wolf has a post, IN THIS THREAD, about many attacks by the alliance of you, ??, and ADC. It's warfare. He was your enemy previously to those 22 attacks.  

A Darkness Conquered

Razorclaw, don't you get it?
no one is allied to ??, he doesn't write messages, he plays for his own gain.
Cloud has alliances with wild cat alliance or something, and another clan, umbar, which is dedicated to peace i think?
Wolf attacked me, unprovoked, after he attempted to gain my stats, and i inquired to him about the hostile action, then he proceeded to attempt invasions after ereptor weakened me.
Luckily, I had strengthened skiffs, due to threats by Germania, who would be massing skiffs after he remade his account.  Still dont know who he is.

Wolf was maxed for turns, and had to make a run, all he did was aim too high after he sat for too long, so he complained about alliances and stuff, when in reality it was coincidence.
Grow up ok? play in game, fight in the game, be friends here.

DemonSlavers

allo i am Demonslavers.  Feel welcome to P.M me anytime

Aim: Babylocke991

Email: Lockedapimp12@yahoo.com

The # 1 Turbo Playa'

Peace Alliance

Quote from: A Darkness ConqueredRazorclaw, don't you get it?
no one is allied to ??, he doesn't write messages, he plays for his own gain.
Cloud has alliances with wild cat alliance or something, and another clan, umbar, which is dedicated to peace i think?
Wolf attacked me, unprovoked, after he attempted to gain my stats, and i inquired to him about the hostile action, then he proceeded to attempt invasions after ereptor weakened me.
Luckily, I had strengthened skiffs, due to threats by Germania, who would be massing skiffs after he remade his account.  Still dont know who he is.

Wolf was maxed for turns, and had to make a run, all he did was aim too high after he sat for too long, so he complained about alliances and stuff, when in reality it was coincidence.
Grow up ok? play in game, fight in the game, be friends here.
firstly... perhaps wolf was attacking you because of your money? most of us know you're not the poorest person in the game.

but how did you get that much money? you sure as heck can't make that much selling your gains from the pressgang... regardless of whether you were cheating or not, i know well enough its impossible for you to have made that much since the last time i had your stats. and i'm aware that ?? had close to that much money before... and now has none. so perhaps there was an exchange between you two schoolmates? wouldn't that signify an alliance? not to mention you were all in the same clan O.o.

heh, and no worries, i'm not your enamy, but what have you done to gain my alliance? i want your money too y'know.

wolf bite

I tend to be sent a lot of information about the game.

Maybe I have had information for some time that Light and ?? are real life friends and even though ?? is brand new to the game, he seems to be playing like an old pro. Likewise Cloud is new to the game and is a friend of Light (not sure if in real life) and is also playing like an old pro. This in itself is very mysterious as to who is playing those accounts. However I had decided to overlook it.

Maybe I then was keeping track as to the alliances of Light, ??, and Cloud. I found the Even though the three are surely playing as a very close team, that at least one of them is not allied to people allied to the others. The one or 2 that is allied with other people, would be making trades, deals, bargains, exchanging information, and attacking people as ordered. This would be very convenient as that those that think they are working with 2 of the three, will be attacked by the third one that will happen to know their weaknesses. Again I overlooked this.

Maybe I found that there were bounties and payments made by some of these closely working people to attack people that supposedly are their allies. This I found upsetting.

Maybe then I received the stats of all three, I started spending time watching the three, and checking the past news on the three. I came to the conclusion that even on the worst case, if all three were the same person, that they could not have made that much funds without abusing a bug. Now my ears perked up.

Maybe I talked to 2 of the people that are working with them as to how this is happening. They each gave me a different strategy they said was being used. I have done both those strategies in the past and did not find them nearly that profitable. Both buying for the market cheap and selling on the market expensive and pressing for armies and selling on the market are startagies that required people buying from the market. I then sat down and did the math and found the numbers do not add up, it was not possible.

Maybe I then talked to 5 players in the game, who are the top players. I submitted the information of the supposed strategies being used and asked if they had 3 multi accounts, could they make that much resources without abusing a bug? All 5 said it was not possible.

Maybe I was then working with the sending features and the market to try to find an exploitable bug.

By this point, Light knew that I was investigating them. I then find that for the first time in weeks I am attacked. ?? did not attack for my land because I only had 7K of land and was taken down to 3k in 21 attacks. ?? would have lost a lot of armies had he attacked from his peak. So he had shipped his armies to Light during the attack, then Light shipped the armies right back after word to net out of my range. Thus the attack on me was sponsored by Light.

If they want to start fighting me for the crime of investigating them, then so be it. I am only disappointed that 23 million skiffs did not break Light.

I feel sorry for those fools that think they are allied, but are finding themselves attacked by others of the trio or those paid to attack ?friends.?

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

cloud

well I'm so glad you think I'm someone I'm not wolf, makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside, but the fact
is that I'm still pretty much just a noob. Obviously I've had a lot of help, in the form and of aid and
strategy. But once you get that high it's really not that hard to double your income in 450 turns, I
mean with 3-4 million leaders you can bring in a bunch of troops, or about 50-100 billion $$. But
honestly I have no idea if Light is using a glitch, or even if there is one.
-Kilk

Juby (Tercios)

hmmm...I woudl recommend caution in throwing around the cheating card, seems rather unfair, I mean I have made a rapid recovery and probably won't be able to be beaten by 23 million skiffs and clearly I don't cheat, withing a few days I may be up with these guys too  <_<  
Real Betis? ? -? ? Tottenham Hotspurs? ? -? ? Partizan Beograd? ? -? ? Hannover 96

Peace Alliance

Quote from: cloudwell I'm so glad you think I'm someone I'm not wolf, makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside, but the fact
is that I'm still pretty much just a noob. Obviously I've had a lot of help, in the form and of aid and
strategy. But once you get that high it's really not that hard to double your income in 450 turns, I
mean with 3-4 million leaders you can bring in a bunch of troops, or about 50-100 billion $$. But
honestly I have no idea if Light is using a glitch, or even if there is one.
actually... everything you just said was wrong.

wolf bite

Oh, I don?t think I said they ARE cheating, only that even if I had 3 accounts working as closely as they are together that me nor the other 5 people I consider to be the top players could not do the imposable.

And yes Peace, I thought the same thing when I read his statement. The higher you are the more army you have that you can not fully get raid of to take turns, thus food and money loss. Further it would take unlimited loyalty because about 5 out of 6 turns would be needed to make the loyalty. There is no way that 3 mil leaders can make 100 Bil cash in 450 turns even if they did not have to pay an army and had unlimited loyalty. When pressing is used to make an army, that large army eats a lot of cash and food, thus it would take weeks to build the loyalty and resources to do it each time.

Turbo runs at five times the speed of regular. This regular game has been running for five months. Thus equivalent to that on one month of turbo. In the last turbo, the highest net anyone, without cheating, could reach was 413 million net. Rather impressive! However with the same number of turns played in the game, these guys have been jumping over 5 Billion net worth and back down as if nothing. That is over 10 times what anyone was able to do with the same number of runs on Turbo. But wait, ? they have not had the same number of turns, they have only been in the game 1 month, thus equivalent to about 4 days in turbo. Frankly, imposable ?.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Veranor

Quote from: wolf biteOh, I don?t think I said they ARE cheating, only that even if I had 3 accounts working as closely as they are together that me nor the other 5 people I consider to be the top players could not do the imposable.

And yes Peace, I thought the same thing when I read his statement. The higher you are the more army you have that you can not fully get raid of to take turns, thus food and money loss. Further it would take unlimited loyalty because about 5 out of 6 turns would be needed to make the loyalty. There is no way that 3 mil leaders can make 100 Bil cash in 450 turns even if they did not have to pay an army and had unlimited loyalty. When pressing is used to make an army, that large army eats a lot of cash and food, thus it would take weeks to build the loyalty and resources to do it each time.

Turbo runs at five times the speed of regular. This regular game has been running for five months. Thus equivalent to that on one month of turbo. In the last turbo, the highest net anyone, without cheating, could reach was 413 million net. Rather impressive! However with the same number of turns played in the game, these guys have been jumping over 5 Billion net worth and back down as if nothing. That is over 10 times what anyone was able to do with the same number of runs on Turbo. But wait, ? they have not had the same number of turns, they have only been in the game 1 month, thus equivalent to about 4 days in turbo. Frankly, imposable ?.

Wolf Bite
Who hit 413mil net?

Other differences: land farms, a lot of turns are wasted (you hit both caps), trading leaders, etc.

Besides with our 3 person team (Nohc had trouble taking turns eventually)  we had Noch and DE total at about 300mil in a week or two. If we had a 6 or 7 person team we could have gotten them higher I think.
#127.0.0.1 rovl.org