Abandoned

Started by Ereptor, October 28, 2004, 11:38:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peace Alliance

but... light says they don't even HAVE a team...

and vera, you're somewhat right, there are some differences like you said, but people who play intelligently on turbo, can be just as effective as others playing on reg. and i'm certain we had some of those effective players last round.

cloud

You also fail to realize that power shifts in turbo a lot faster than in regular, and the higher ranked ppl are hit a lot more frequent. While ereptor or light are sitting up there, who the heck is going to be attacking them? that gives them weeks to gain loyalty and cash.
"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Once an emperor, always an emperor...

Menatus

Ooh, cool, a story! I don't know why I read it.  But cool!

wolf bite

Off topic:

Notes Menatus' 2000th post.

My avatar is so cool. Thanks again and good to see you back again.

Ok, all done.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Menatus

Hey wolf! I don't know how often, but I'll be around much more than before (before being gone for months). Ooh, 2000! Now 2002 I think. The last palindranimim..im...year before 2112 or something XD.

Yeah, the avitar does rock, doesn't it?

RazorClaw

But Light has only been on top for like a week... Not "weeks" to gain loyalty and cash.

cloud

You realize light was Ed the lesser....just look at the accnt #... and that sn was there before I joined, so it has been weeks.
"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Once an emperor, always an emperor...

Peace Alliance

you reolise that the reason he's up there for so long is because it takes time to get enough turns to gain the provisions to attack him... the reason it doesn't take as long on turbo is, yes, because turns come slower.... but on regular, turns go slow for light too. So he doesn't have an added advantage just because it will take us longer, because the game goes just as slow for him. or at least we hope it does.

RazorClaw

1) I said weeks "on top".
2) Who was light before he made the ed lesser than me? Because that's a ply on Ed Greater Than You, which would mean either he looked at the top ten before signing up (odd) or he was playing before that. So who was he during the Loren/Sworn thingy?

Peace Alliance

he knew about ed greater then you beforehand.

A Darkness Conquered

Funny, no one particularly replied to my post.
Having a trading partnership is much different than an alliance.
Maybe people just DONT like you wolf bite? I know your'e getting on my nerves wiht these unrattling accusations.
I already spoke to you about the skiffs.  Germania threatened me wiht death after I took his nw (1 billion from his pressgang)  and I said dont worry, I'll have lots of skiffs.
He replied with darn.
It was preparation for someone else, and you just happened to attack with what I was strongest with.
Rats would have been able to break me easily if you massed OR bought them instead.
You're just being foolish, and for someone who has the admin in game send them my stats,
you sure seem to be not breaking me on purpose, because you're not an idiot, and you can't s ay that you're not, after all
you claim to be the conquering hero of redwall.
Now I must say, this whole ordeal sounds like a set up to me.  You maybe expected this to go sour, and for power to shift against me, but I have too many friends to have it happen.  No one is working to take me down, and thus you're trying to manipulate the people to invading me.
Grow up, once again.

A Darkness Conquered

Besides, there has been MUCH higher nw than 417 million, adopting a new leader strategy invented by someone greater than you, wolf bite.
Just funny how they always get left out of the legends score.
I mean come on, you dont even know howm uch power I control, let me show you.  I'm finally prepared, meet my grand scheme,the one I've been working otwards for so long.

HAIL YOUR NEW EMPEROR

Peace Alliance

Quoteand for someone who has the admin in game send them my stats
Nope, i gave him your stats.

and unlike every other time you've played, this time i'm NOT being your friend. only people who are, are the ones reaping your stupid reward. but sure, lets all hail the new emperor, as long as he's paying us.

RazorClaw

Ereptor has now doubled your net...  

Ereptor

Darkness is aiding me without me asking him to.  we have worked together in the past and against each other in the past, both during this era.  i would like to believe that this aid was accomplished without cheating, but i am having a hard time believing so.  i may be wrong and i would not like to underestimate my opponet, escpecially one such as darkness.  but i will voice my opinion saying that i am having a hard time believing how he did this.  i will not voice wether he is cheating or not because i cannot prove it.  i will however allow any of my networth be taken away if it is found that i received it from someone who has explioted a bug in the system.  i am sure others would agree.  

The Dark Lord
Warrior since the First Era
Emperor of the Dark Ages
Leader of TBV, TOL, ROME and Mordor
Win with class, lose with class, always respect your opponet.
*Walks Out Of Shadow*