Abandoned

Started by Ereptor, October 28, 2004, 11:38:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nohcnonk

What'd you say?  We're members of his site, if that's what you mean...

Is there something wrong with that?

Peace Alliance

Quote from: A Darkness Conqueredhahahaha

ROFLMFAO

gg newbs

go look for an exploit, next time i'll write down every single thing i make, the cost of them, and so and so, just so you can have it as your #1 strategy guide.
oh wait, then retto would get jealous, rename it to retto's guide to rwl (wouldn't surprise me)
and say he thought it up, using his l33t skills.

i feel very sorry for you people who consider yourself members of retto's regime.
I hope there isn't a next time.

if you feel the urge to play RWL again, gimme a ring and i'll link you to my version. it'll be the same, but balenced.

then you could prove your abilitys... but as for RWL, i don't think you should play anymore. if not out of respect for those who want the game to work well, then out of respect of all the people who play the game, and don't want to have to play in your shadow, whether it be a shadow created by an exploit or not. hows that for an ego boost?

we're still waiting to hear your wonderfull stratagy, how did you come across 200 bil food?

Germania

Wolf, if it makes you feel better, ?? is not Darkness.

wolf bite

I know who signed on in the first place as ??.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Germania

I can almost gurantee it's still the same person.

Besides why would someone borrow accounts when the can easily make new ones with a proxy and a random hotmail address?