RWL: Commanders - Round 5

Started by Peace Alliance, November 06, 2004, 08:32:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Juska

I think it could be the apple bit 15 min prior brown......(lol), but I think the mole is more of an oranment not a living thing, so I'm gonna say it's Apple bit 15 min. prior brown.
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

RazorClaw

"Well, hallo, you'm be there 'tackin thoase gois, eh?" Like a little cursor companion. Talks to you, gives you hints. "Well, if'n you'm kin break 'im, oi'm nar't a moler oi'm not."

Peace Alliance

is there anyone here who has read this post and has decided not to play the commanders? if so, why?

Ashyra Nightwing

Well, I mass food on Commanders and since food is worth so little I see no point in playing...

Guthorm Swordmaster

I usually mass food but im gunna play for the sake of playing.

Peace Alliance

Quote from: Ashyra NightwingWell, I mass food on Commanders and since food is worth so little I see no point in playing...
no point simply because you have to play differently?

you've lost me.... if you want to play a game where you just sit around and farm, why not play sim city?

RazorClaw

Because she's a stupid idiot that doesn't deserve to be on RWL...  :rolleyes:  

Aqualis

Quote from: RazorClawBecause she's a stupid idiot that doesn't deserve to be on RWL...  :rolleyes:
Quote from: AshyraI'm RWL's most loyal member! I've never even /tried/ to leave!
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

RazorClaw

Mine was a sarcastic comment to Peace.  

Aqualis

I know, but I was bored and wanted to figure out how the "QUOTE" tag worked. This just gave me a good excuse.

~the mighta awualis

RazorClaw

Quote from: AqualisI know, but I'm completely awed in the presence of your genius, RazorClaw. Crabby-looking admins are nothing to you.
How dare you, Aqualis! There we go...

Aqualis

Quote from: RazorClawHow dare you, Aqualis! There we go...
I would like the link to the post where you got that from.

And you should remember, since you just went there.

That, and I wasn't on the computer at 7:19pm last night. I was eating dinner, and watching TV.

Clever.

Quote from: RazorClawI will bow down and worship Aqualis until the end of my days.

~the mighta awualis

RazorClaw

I quoted your post on November ninth. It was 7:19 here, not sure about your time...
Quote from: AqualisI'm an old man... Been on this gosh dern computer too long. I need to stop murdering RazorClaw!

Aqualis

I'm not lucky enough to live on the west coast. Boring old Midwest for me.

You're Knights Who Say Ni! (#7)?

~the mighta awualis

RazorClaw

Sadly, yes. I woud have thought you had deduced it. I was on the forums the same time he was online, and I post in the Fire forums. Same as I deduced that you were Fuzzy Devils.