Started by Beem, January 04, 2006, 05:36:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

windhound

...somthin to do with rainbows?

*shrugs*

and skikkles are alright, starburst are better = D
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Holby

I will not deleted this

Aqualis

"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

Beem

Nah, skittles are the best.  What other candy in their commercials, SHOWS it assaulting people?  I mean, skittles falling from a rainbows THAT high up, has just GOT to hurt.   It's kinda funny in a way.

RWL: Skittles #17
Turbo: Kagewa no #9
Mini title: ?Aloof From all Grammatical Rules.?
"When the Emperor looks naked, the Emperor is naked."
"Let's all dance around under the rainbow until we get brutally assaulted with Skittles."

Scarwake

Skittles come from rainbows...rainbows are the universal symbol for homosexuality...beem is homosexual....perhaps this is his fascination with them?
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

Beem

Quote from: Scarwake on January 05, 2006, 10:32:35 PM
Skittles come from rainbows...rainbows are the universal symbol for homosexuality...beem is homosexual....perhaps this is his fascination with them?

I am not!  *Fwaps.*   I am BI-sexual, there is a difference.  The skittles fascination has nothing to do with the gay pride symbol, but from the assault in their commercials... that and they are yummy.   *Grins*

"Let's all dance around under the rainbow until we get brutally assaulted with Skittles."

Gen. Volkov

Um yeah, hi, I was prolly gone by the time you first came here. So hello to you. I am Volkov, I have left and returned several times. The first time was very long, then next few, not so much. I was here when RWL had first started, quit, then came back when I started college cause I was bored.  And skittles... right... I'm with Neo on this one.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Beem

Quote from: Gen. Volkov on January 06, 2006, 12:55:26 AM
Um yeah, hi, I was prolly gone by the time you first came here. So hello to you. I am Volkov, I have left and returned several times. The first time was very long, then next few, not so much. I was here when RWL had first started, quit, then came back when I started college cause I was bored.  And skittles... right... I'm with Neo on this one.

nope I remember you.   I was here since before January of 03,  I just created an account on the forums then, after playing a month or so of RWL.  Then I quit, came back, played a bit, then took a break and forgot to come back.  LOL.  I was here from somewhere around the beginning.

Who is Neo?

Aqualis

"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

Beem

Gen. Volkov

Do you then? Cool. Well welcome back. LOL.

Neo... is Neobaron... he showed up awhile ago and made himself at home. We haven't been able to dislodge him since. Just accept it, its better that way. He calls us all loony, but he's the pot... and we're the kettle.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Beem

Quote from: Gen. Volkov on January 06, 2006, 04:15:42 PM
Do you then? Cool. Well welcome back. LOL.

Neo... is Neobaron... he showed up awhile ago and made himself at home. We haven't been able to dislodge him since. Just accept it, its better that way. He calls us all loony, but he's the pot... and we're the kettle.

...  yes.... >.> I see now... <.< *hides from this ... Neobaron... *   here *gives Volkov a yellow skittle.*

wolf bite

Neo was/is someone Holby met in a flying on line game and brought to us. He has been a solid member ever since.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

cloud

lol, I'll have to agree with scarwake, hah. I'm not much for skittles myself, something about eating a homosexual symbol doesnt sit right with me, plus they leave a syruppy taste in my mouth. Anyways, the more players the merrier I guess...yea something to that effect. You probably don't know me and probably won't until Reset, if retto ever gets around to it.  Just a word of advice, don't cross me   :-P
"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Once an emperor, always an emperor...

Beem

Quote from: cloud on January 06, 2006, 11:53:36 PM
lol, I'll have to agree with scarwake, hah. I'm not much for skittles myself, something about eating a homosexual symbol doesnt sit right with me, plus they leave a syruppy taste in my mouth. Anyways, the more players the merrier I guess...yea something to that effect. You probably don't know me and probably won't until Reset, if retto ever gets around to it.  Just a word of advice, don't cross me   :-P

... Please don't threaten me... but yes, skittles are good... eat a skittle >.> *gives you a purple skittle.*   Thankoo