Shael Loves Raine (Whether She Realises or Not): A Compendium of Quotations

Started by Vengerak, February 26, 2007, 11:00:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gen. Volkov

QuoteHistory repeats itself--I'm a catalyst for awesomeness

Indeed, it cannot be denied. (Though I do so wish it could. :-D)
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

The Lady Shael

That must be it. There's no other explanation.

And before I even typed anything:

QuoteWarning - while you were reading 2 new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post.

~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Vengerak

Hey, you were one of the great supporters of that theory before recent events proved it beyond all doubt.  Don't make me reach for the PM quotes, too--a line might be crossed  :wink:.

Gen. Volkov

QuoteWarning - while you were reading a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.

Before I had even typed anything, it was there for me too. Man, this place is hopping. Raine, you are a catalyst for awesomeness. Darn it.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Aqualis

Quote from: Vengerak on February 27, 2007, 08:24:09 PM
Hey, you were one of the great supporters of that theory before recent events proved it beyond all doubt.  Don't make me reach for the PM quotes, too--a line might be crossed  :wink:.

Yes, heaven forbid we cross a line.  :-P
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

Gen. Volkov

There are lines that I haven't crossed yet? Dang, I'm gonna have to get cracking!

Gorak

Victory without honour, is more shameful then defeat.

Vengerak

Quote from: Aqualis on February 27, 2007, 08:27:18 PMYes, heaven forbid we cross a line.? :-P

You know me, Aqualis.  Always was kind've a mild-mannered type--I like to keep things tame ;).

Aqualis

Sure ... it's not like there's any evidence to disprove this ...

*glances as the "Shael's Legal" topic*

~the mighta awualis

Gen. Volkov

The 5th amendment says you can't incriminate yourself, unfortunately, Raine is British.

Aqualis

~the mighta awualis

Vengerak

QuoteAnd you all laughed at me for being obsessed with him.

That's close enough to a confession for me. 

In other news, my flatmate rang me on my mobile from his bedroom at 3:40am just a wee while ago asking me to put the central heating on.  Can I get a "Shameful.", anyone?

Gen. Volkov

Aqualis

You still needed a confession after all that evidence?

You would make a lousy prosecutor.

~the mighta awualis