Shael Loves Raine (Whether She Realises or Not): A Compendium of Quotations

Started by Vengerak, February 26, 2007, 11:00:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gorak

Quote from: The Lady Shael on February 27, 2007, 10:46:29 PM
*flexes her admin powers meaningfully*

What's this about me being a fish?

their comparing you to a fish to show how unworthy you are of their affections
Victory without honour, is more shameful then defeat.

Aqualis

pretty fish pretty fishy

wounldn't disrespect tha fishy neva disrespect tha fishy
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

The Lady Shael

~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Aqualis

I think you have overlooked my sarcasm., Miss pretty fish. <-That rhymes. Sort of.
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

Gen. Volkov

It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Vengerak

Everyone notice how all four (right?) threads died when I stopped posting for a while, there?

Just sayin'...

EDIT-Just as a heads up, actually, I'm not far off hitting the hay, so one of you had better bring some game to the forum if you want to keep this....spree....up.

The Lady Shael

I would if I wasn't about to fall asleep, and if I wasn't guilty about getting absolutely no studying done.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Gen. Volkov

Same here. It's rather late at night, even for me, and I had other stuff to do, I would have stopped posting in short order anyway.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES