personal attacks and leaving

Started by Firetooth, June 02, 2008, 03:13:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Firetooth

I have been told to leave the site and that I spied for order on imperium when I didn't. Even wolf bite practically accused me of cheating. I have been called a disgrace. I feel let down.

I chose to be in another clan.
You battered me.
You never told me you locked me off your secret forum.
I leeked no info.
Wolf snare accused me of something I never did.

I waste my time here. I leaked no info what so ever. If everyone's smirking behind their backs at how I spy, your wrong. I have the deceny to play fair.
Tommorow I make my decision as to whether I leave this pathetic community or stay.
Wolf snare alazar, Ill always remember you as my loyal friends. The players who ruined my experience here and whined to no end!
You tell me to leave alazar? Tommorow you may get your wish!

If I was you wolf snare, Id grow up and get a life.

-Your slimey, spying, disgrace of a rwl member.
~Firetooth :D
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Wolf Snare

Personal attacks? You have alot to learn Firetooth. You continually threw personal attacks at me in the "it has begun" topic, yet when I speak up and defend myself, you go and cry and quit. Apparently you can dish them out, but you can't take them.
I have a feeling that the reason you are over reacting is because you are indeed guilty.
http://www.redwallwarlords.com/forums/index.php?topic=9312.30;topicseen
This is the link you are referring to, well.. Why dont you reread most of this topic. It is full of personal attacks on me. You seemed to think you could insult me left right and center, but when I respond, you act like a 10 year old having a temper tantrum.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Firetooth

You started it by insulting my clan and leader.
Nope.
You accused me of spying.
What I was doing was complete opposite.
I was the only reason war didn't break out sooner.
And this is the thanks I get?
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

wolf bite

No, No, No. Do not bring me into this.

"Even wolf bite practically accused me of cheating."

"You never told me you locked me off your secret forum."

Let's keep to the facts please.  I had made a clan forum for those people in the RWL Clan that played on the Imperuim game.  I saw you and your brother playing over there and mistakenly gave you guys access to the RWL clan.  When I found out that you guys were not I that clan, and did not plan on being part of it, I corrected my mistake and removed access as part of my Admin Duties.  People can not see forums if they are not part of a clan, it is a rule.

I then sent mail to your brother and told him what I had done and why. I made the assumption he would tell you.  This WAS a mistake on my part as I should not have assumed he would tell you. But he did tell you that same day. So my assumption was correct. You then wrote me and asked about it. I told you my reasons, and said I was sorry for not personally telling you. You accepted my apology and agreed with my reasoning. 

Now a month later you bring it up? And you change the facts to me making some accusation that you spied?

Think about this, By saying things you know are not true about me to put me in a bad light, is a personal attack against me.

I have no problem with you what so ever. It was me and sheal that protected you when you were first on this site and gave a lot of room for some spam until you got the hang of this site. Just because we now feel that you have been around long enough that you must adhere to the same rules concerning personal attacks as all other people is not a reason to complain.

Wolf Bite
Edit: typo
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Firetooth

I aplogise, I did not mean to put you in a bad light. I respect some of my anger is unfairly directed at you.
But Ive pretty much been accused of trying to backstab the site I come from.
*realises he left a sock in this topic*
*picks up*
*leaves*
Can I point out first however, the player who leed the info was a experienced rwl player who I wont reveal the identity of. Some of the rwl clan just pushed the blame on me since I didn't want to join your clan when infact it was one of your clans own members leaking the info.

wolf bite

Accepted.

Now can we all just cool this talk down?

(Group hug!)

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite

Sharptooh

I feel left out too... even though I made my own clan, I made plans to disband it and join the rwl clan, I asked not once but twice if I could join but received absolutely no replay at all...

wolf bite

Was it your or Firetooth that deleted and I talked them back into rejoining? I thought you guys were part of RWL.

I was really not too involved with the RWL clan at the start. I just took runs after they finished to lower their land and help their ratio and sent some aid.

I must have been missing something because I had thought your clan was an extension of the RWL clan. It was not until (can't recall which brother) told me that you guys were not part of the clan that I realized.

I only started really playing aggressively when The Scotsman for the Order on lined me. And then I was more concerned to be sure that people that On Line attack when not at war should not do well. Then the rest of the Order clan started targeting me, So I on my own wared that clan. I have been a full ally with the RWL clan, But my interests were more on the personal war that the order had started against me.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite

Sharptooh

Ok that makes sense, I guess it was an easy mistake to make that my clan was an extension, I did help out a little with some things, but oh well, probably my mistake for making a clan and your mistake for missing the mail, it was mostly my fault though.

Death

Can I point out that the only information leaked was one thing Shadow said that was simply him telling you guys which empire I was after I told him and some other RWLers? lol

Wolf Snare

Well, I suppose it's all cleared up then. No hard feelings, eh Firetooth?
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Shadow

Firetooth please don't leave. Snare will cool down eventually, and I don't think anyone seriously thinks you passed info the the other side. I know who did, and it wasn't you, and the rest of them should accept that. As for personal attacks, I agree that they need to stop, especially on Snare's part. I am surprised that a player of his caliber is doing this, it reflects badly on us all.

Snare, Firetooth hit you the first time because your name was very reminiscent of Shade, and I don't blame him. Knowing that Shade was playing this round, I probably would have set out to ruin you too if you hadn't told me who you were. The only reason he continued was because of your poo attitude afterward, which would be justified if the first situation had not been an honest mistake. Will you please lay off and stop driving the few new players we do have away?
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

The Lady Shael

Don't leave, Firetooth. =/ The activity at RWL will drop by half. You've improved a huge amount since you first came here...and I know you'll continue to improve and mature. (everyone has been immature at one point, even Snare and Alazar) You haven't even been here for a whole year, it'd be silly to leave now.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Shadow

Quote from: The Lady Shael on June 02, 2008, 05:49:27 PM
Don't leave, Firetooth. =/ The activity at RWL will drop by half. You've improved a huge amount since you first came here...and I know you'll continue to improve and mature. (everyone has been immature at one point, even Snare and Alazar) You haven't even been here for a whole year, it'd be silly to leave now.

You seem to be implying that Alazar is mature ;)

(That's a joke, before anyone starts flaming)
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Wolf Snare

What everyone seems to be overlooking is that over the weekend while i was away, Firetooth took every oportunity he could to take a stab at my name. I am fed up with personal attacks, and the fact that everyone thinks I am the ones commiting them.

I was flamed constantly by firetooth and co. in the reg topic, and when I finally responded to one issue, Firetooth turtled and started ranting about quitting. Quite frankly I'm sick of his poo, and yours too kyle, you have no reason to be riding me. I've seen you in situations like this and you don't handle them much better. I really couldn't care less if firetooth quits over this, he's being ridiculously childish, and if I bitched and complained about every single personal attack by Firetooth over the last week I'd probably be spamming more than he does.

In short, lay off, look at the facts, honestly I'm surprised everyones reacting like this.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. Beast Mode (#7)