personal attacks and leaving

Started by Firetooth, June 02, 2008, 03:13:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sharptooh

Kell alazar cody, I'm not meaning in any way to offend sorry if this does, but I think you're a bit... well... too serious about the game like shael said.
  Would it be any fun being emperor if no one tried to topple you, would it be fun ,peacful netting for the rest of your time playing this game, no it would be utterly boring, in fact I know some people I taught who left because they found peacfully netting simply too boring, wars made this game and keep it fun, you night all say you're only sticking up for you brother but from what I see you started most of this snare, needlessly accusing people of things they haven't actually done without much proof.

Quote from: kell on June 02, 2008, 10:38:43 PM
i find his spamming annoying generally i wont read topics started by him or even topics last posted by firetooth.

saladin doesnt notice because lets face it he has replaced pip as firetooths spam buddy

So then you still think they spam, maybe in the spa room, but I honestly don't remember the last time they properly spammed, like Shael said without him the forum activity would drop 50% even holby acknoledged this in another topic I can't be bothered to bring up.
  Even though he may seem slightly immature we're all like that at one point, aren't we? He takes the game in a 'it's just a game' attitude, like I said this would be dead boring without wars.
  Next round we should have a no attack round where you can't attack anybody, no land farm no attack, just scouting, how fun would that be, tell me alazar cody and kell? well let's do that it'll be fun just peacefully netting, I'm sure everyone will play that round

Ungatt Trunn II

Agree with sharptooth. But these arguments are getting old. Everyone should just get over it, because this sounds like my school and I play games to get away from school, lol.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

kell

wow i love wars, ask anybody im normally in them all. i draw the line at forum attacks, thats a step too far
founder of eire

first emp on the new server

Sharptooh

I never tried to forum' attack you, unless your annoyed about the bounty I posted, but that was hardly a personal attack

wolf bite

Sorry for back tracking. I was just re reading this topic and sharptooth had said something about having sent me mail about joining the RWL clan on the imperoum game.

I don't recall that. I was not in the clan and could not have given permission to join. I was under a different name and not likely to have been recognized.  I am not saying that he may not have PMed me on this forum and I spaced, but I would have sent him to the management had he asked.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Firetooth

Wow kell. I actually leaked nothing. I left your clan because that I was actually respected in order.
Kell, do you have a problem with me? For no reason you destroyed all my efforts for nearly month in turbo and reg. I think you need to mature. Stop getting drunk and pay more attention. Your probarbly too drunk to click on my topics, let alone read them. I accept I spam a bit, but some people just can't seem to back off. Id actually say when he's not spamming, saladin is more mature then you kell. You le and take advantage of noobs. Figure me for "flaming" In a topic trying to not flame, but thats my views.

Hmm, apology accepted snare. It was late(like half ten lol) first day back at school I was in a foul mood and Id been accused of something I assure you all I never did.

I've got (as previously said) alot of servers to play. In turbo I just seem to make enemies. Ill stick around reg but that's it. I haven't had a turbo round for ages when I haven't been killed or had all my efforts destroyed, I understand war games, but most the time it's just cash and Im not even trying to lock land or Im just a defenseless indy.

Idk wolf, He says he asked someone. I haven't played imp for ages.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Sharptooh

No, I sent the leader of the rwl clan a message on imperium, twice, I didn't send you any messages about it wolf. Sorry if I posted that.

wolf bite

Firetooth, calling someone drunk and indicating they are always drunk and further attacking their maturity is a direct personal attack right after I said a warning is next.

Kell, no need to take the flame and fire back.

Firetooth is warned that his next personal attack or flame on this issue will be a 3 day ban!!!

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite

Firetooth

Ok wolf. Did you actually read kell's post before mine. It just brought up a Issue I thought we had closed:

Quote from: kell on June 02, 2008, 09:47:21 PM
as for imp i thought and still do that firetooth leaked some stuff, why leave your team to join another? and i don't care in the slightest what imp players think of redwalls the comments sent to me would make our filters flair racist comments about where im from, my skin colour, irish history etc.
snare and peace thought me how to play this game, god id say cody has thought or given tips to everybody so he doesnt drive anybody away, he defends himself when needed and rightly too

I realise my actions were wrong, but if that isn't provoking me what is?
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

kell

*this is not a flame*

i have bashed you in both turbo and reg, cause you've net worth destroying its, as sharptooth said thats what makes the game fun
founder of eire

first emp on the new server

Firetooth

Yes but knocking down indies for no reason seems unfair. Why not taek? He has more net then me. I hadn't run for ages and wasn't trying to take empship. If I was, I might understand.

Edit: I think it's drawing the line accusing me of spying when death has already told you I haven't. I've never been to bothered about imp. If you think I cheated that much, ask sicarius to check the ingame mail systems.
I actually tried preventing the war.
I denied offers to spy. Yet people treat me as if I spy.
Have you ever heard the word "espioange"before. Id rather be flamed to death then accused of something I never did when you have absolutely no proof. If it was someone like wolf bite or peace who joined order, you'd never ever suggest they'd backstab their own server. I think your just singling me out as several of your clan thinks Im to immature to even handle a few stats.

wolf bite

Kell's post was not flame.

There is a big difference between someone saying what they think happened and talking about someone's personal life. 

"I see Fred going to Mary's house every day" is a fact.
"Fred and Mary are dating" is an assumption.

"I thought you cheated" is a person's own thought without making a statement.
"You are a cheat" (if the speaker really does not know) is a statement which is not fact.

"In game you were doing some crazy things" in an opinion.
"At home you have a mental illness" is a personal attack.

All the first ones are fine to say, all the second ones are against the rules.

Just like when I said in the "In has began" topic that Kell was wrong thinking your statement of in game facts were flame,

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite

Saladin

Firetooth and Snare, stop thrashing each other on the forums and settle this on the battlefield.
Starfish love you

Wolf Snare

1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)