Turbo awards

Started by Firetooth, July 28, 2011, 05:37:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Firetooth

Quote from: Pippin on July 29, 2011, 03:12:45 AM
who ever u-99 was the biggest talker, volkov i think?
Nope, I think he was rudder actually apparently he was etendue. Volk was U-234 iirc.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Shadow

Quote from: Sevah on July 28, 2011, 11:29:04 PM
Quote from: Shadow on July 28, 2011, 09:13:40 PM
Not quite - indy means troops generated by barracks. He was playing all huts, so leader strat, and buying troops.

I was indying with a wolf, finishing with 100% huts. Pity i missed the finish

My mistake, sorry shael!
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Pippin

Quote from: Firetooth on July 29, 2011, 03:16:57 AM
Quote from: Pippin on July 29, 2011, 03:12:45 AM
who ever u-99 was the biggest talker, volkov i think?
Nope, I think he was rudder actually apparently he was etendue. Volk was U-234 iirc.

well etendue then, he seemed to be the biggest talker. at one point he was saying he was solo all round and didnt aid a single troop, then the next minute i saw him aiding off his net. he also said others would come on constantly and online me, didnt happen.

i did like destroying his net though  >:D
1. Mike Oxlong (#14)
$16,999,999,999 with 275,000 Acres
3. AL CAPONE (#23)
$887,873,381 with 14,939 Acres
3. wrecking balls (#9)
$801,398,171 with 32,301 Acres
1. Nazgul (#5)
$1,503,190,327 with 201,952 Acres

Gen. Volkov

QuoteAnd Volk's only annoyed because I onlined him once. Sad Infact, I think Volk should be biggest talker, due to his threatening messages lol. (on an unrelated note, Kilk was Graf Spree, right?)

Wat? Threatening? In what way? All I ever said was that your attitude wasn't going to win you any friends, and be prepared for the consequences of that. As I remember, you were the one who kept continuing the conversation, trying to justify yourself to me. That's why I voted you biggest talker.

Quotewho ever u-99 was the biggest talker, volkov i think?

That was Etendue. Rudder was U-48, I was U-234, and Kilk was a U-boat, then deleted, and then rejoined as Graf Spee.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Firetooth

Nah, I onlined you and you said it was personal and said there'd be consequences, I said "such as ?" you said "you'll see" and nothing happened. Eitherway, it's just trash talk and doesn't really matter.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Gen. Volkov

QuoteNah, I onlined you and you said it was personal and said there'd be consequences, I said "such as ?" you said "you'll see" and nothing happened. Eitherway, it's just trash talk and doesn't really matter.

Actually, you said "Nothing personal", and I responded with "Well, yeah, it is personal". And then I said something like, "I hope you are prepared for the consequences of your actions". Then Sevah apologized to me.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Sevah

I won biggest talker. I had mad cash banked, food and troops on the market, coulda easily put firetooth on 10b net but was away for the end.
Plus Indying while i gather that chunky land woulda got me up a few spots.

UBoat shoulda been our team
This cuddlefriendy suggestion was brought to you by Sevz.