Too Long

Started by Krowdon, November 27, 2014, 11:23:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krowdon

Tyranny has sat as emperor for far too long. I say, with a little coordination and effort from everyone here, we'll be able to take him down.

I don't care one lick who we replace him with, I just want to see a new Emperor in place.

Anyone want to help me out?
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Durza

If i wasn't prepping for two weeks of pre-fianls/finals work maybe
Question Mark (?)
Life is chaos, some of it is just more orderly.
Not liable for anything a Spa mod may change in my posts

Krowdon

After finals. Does that work for you? I'm free most of december.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Durza

should work, PM me details
Question Mark (?)
Life is chaos, some of it is just more orderly.
Not liable for anything a Spa mod may change in my posts

Gen. Volkov

*Yawn* You guys are pathetic. *Logs on, takes half of Tyranny's land* When I was done, he had zero rats. Should be easy to keep breaking him.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Vargarth

hah all my net was food guys. I had 30,000,000 rats to defend probes but if you would have tried it would have been easy to take(: I wasnt locking!
Collapsing and Expanding Dem Categories with no help from Kilk!

Gen. Volkov

I kinda figured you were all food when I broke on the first try and only lost like 5 mil rats.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Firetooth

I'm free 19/12 to 19/01, if anything happens on reg or anybody wants to shake things up just let me know.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Shadow

I could come out of lurk mode for a bit
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Sharptooh

QuoteTue, 16 Sep 2014 08:01:28 -0700
NEW: From Tyranny (#803) (?)

My dear subjects,
Redwall is dying

I think RWL deserves a more optimistic emperor!

I'm game for shaking up REG.

Shadow

Tyranny was nice enough to donate 17 billion food to me this run

Vargarth

Well, that's great.... 310,121,247 Food per attack... lol
Collapsing and Expanding Dem Categories with no help from Kilk!

Gen. Volkov

Gen. Volkov

Well, that didn't take too long. Course it helped that Vargarth marketed all his food.

Shadow

to the market theft machine!