EVERYONE COMES BACK EVENTUALLY.

Started by Menatus, January 21, 2011, 08:16:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Menatus

Oh, herro there!

Let's see if anyone I know responds to this message. It will take a few months or years, but it's always possible. :D

Sometimes I randomly get the urge to sign up and make an account, but that's probably because I still expect to see Sons of Delor, Kilk's Marauders, Ragefur, Ereptor, and all my friends from back in the day up there on the top ten!

I haven't even been a member on any sort of forum since I was in high school...

So hey everybody, it's me Tania, AKA Menatus from Hope Eternal. I was an empress for a couple of hours. :D

I don't want to go back and look at my old posts because I'll be ridiculously embarassed.

Holby

Tania! Welcome back!  :D

I'm sure there are still a few people around you'd remember. Although many of them pop in every few months or so, and disappear again.

What are you up to these days?
I will not deleted this

Gen. Volkov

It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

windhound

Heylo!

There's still a couple of us about you'd prolly remember, and a few more float through every few months
Whatcha been up to?

Hang out for a bit, play Turbo =D
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Menatus

Haha, wow these replies were a lot faster than I expected. :D

What's up with me? Well, I graduated college so now I'm just working. I haven't really found a good salary job or anything yet.

Turbo? I always sucked at Turbo. XD

What's everyone else up to these days?

Neobaron

Oh hi. I don't believe we've met.

You can call me Nora.
Neobaron, first among the lords of the south and captain of the flying skiff

Quote from: Death on February 08, 2010, 09:40:29 PM
oh lawd the drama done begun yo

Quote from: HolbyI am writing a post explaining how lame you are.

Sevah

Glad you're back, If ya need any training in turbo  message Dying Breed.

This cuddlefriendy suggestion was brought to you by Sevz.

Blood Wake

I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Wolf Snare

Holy! didn't expect this! welcome back Tania!

Do you still draw? ;)
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Shadow

<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Twilight Shadow

Hi I am new nice to meet you Tania! How are you doing?

known as TS

Menatus

XD Hey everyone! :D

As far as do I still draw, not so much anymore. Whatever I have can be seen on taniadragon.deviantart.com, but it's been quiiite a while...I want to, I just haven't had the urge in a few years.

The Lady Shael

Eeeee!! A long lost RWL vet! =D Stick around, please. We're still fun, I promise.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Scarwake

Hey Tania!

It's been quite a long time for you and me both! That superglue only let's us go so far before it drags us old-timers back here!!
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album