My Dog

Started by windhound, May 31, 2011, 08:02:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

windhound

Come on dog peoples, can't let the cat folk have the only thread

My dog's named Rally
Pit-mix, rescued from the local shelter. 
The other half is unknown, the pitbull is pretty apparent.

A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Daryn

Aw. He's a cute dog.
Pies.

Abby The Rat

A TOTALLY ADORABLE DOG! ^_^ But now, I have to make a thread just for my degus.. D: Couldn't we just merge and become "My Pet" thread? It would end up to be a bigger thread and easier to find in the future.

Edit: Done next best thing, created a Pet Thread and linked the Dog and Cats seperately.
Not around, please ignore.

Could be found on discord: [https://discord.gg/9CkfKWD]

Gen. Volkov

These are older pictures, her muzzle has more black on it now, and some gray. She's 15 years old this September. But other than a few minor age-related changes, she hasn't changed very much since these photos were taken. I had two dogs up until a few months ago, but the other one has passed away. She was 17.

It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Neobaron

I didn't know you were into quilts Volkov.
Neobaron, first among the lords of the south and captain of the flying skiff

Quote from: Death on February 08, 2010, 09:40:29 PM
oh lawd the drama done begun yo

Quote from: HolbyI am writing a post explaining how lame you are.

Genevieve

Quote from: Neobaron on June 01, 2011, 01:54:30 AM
I didn't know you were into quilts Volkov.

I thought this before I read this.

Abby The Rat

And it was Glorious apparently. XD. It actually took me a while to track down exactly what you two were talking about in the picture. o_o

Kilkenne

Quilt books are the best books.

Gen. Volkov

QuoteI didn't know you were into quilts Volkov.

LOL. Those are my mom's quilt books actually. The picture is over a decade old. The dog was 4 or 5, I was 16 or 17. Though I do like a nice warm quilt.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Abby The Rat

Sure.. Volkov.. suree.. we'll believe you.

Is Volk and Windy the only dog people here? I have have and had a few dogs in my life time but no pictures with me currently.. although I might have a picture of Tia *quick hunt thou her pictures folder*

Okie, this one is Rosie, she had an abusive life and due to her now extremely timed nature, my parents have adopted her after fostering her a while, (all puppies have found a home now). She was used as a breeding stock, was kept in a cage, they think she had at least 3 litters and only 3 of the current litter survived, all the rest of them died.. That's how bad it was. We believe the person who kept her was a guy with long hair so she barks at anyone with long hair and hides under a chair or behind someone she feels safe with (usually my mum). I don't like her much >_> .. Darn pug.

This is Tia, a chocolate lab, pervious owner had moved and was unable to give her the walks and execise she needed and we use to petsit Tia so they gave her to us.  Totally adorable. I miss her. She has an iron stomach, seriously, eats everything, plastic and all and the evident of the plastic would be there the next day, on the lawn.