Bronies, please explain yourselves.

Started by Menatus, June 04, 2011, 03:17:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Menatus

I'm seriously trying to understand this phenomenon, and I can't. However, I don't really want to watch My Little Pony. That sounds time consuming and high-pitched. So can someone summarize what's so epic and life changing about this show?

Ashyra Nightwing

cloud

Don't try to understand the pony, just be the pony.
"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Once an emperor, always an emperor...

Kilkenne

Please never call me a bronie again, I am a ponygoon and will not have it any other way. I AM E-OFFENDED

Firetooth

Quote from: Kilkenne on June 04, 2011, 09:27:40 AM
Please never call me a bronie again, I am a ponygoon and will not have it any other way. I AM E-OFFENDED
I agree. I've gotten over the whole pony craze, but man, I do not want to be associated with bronies haha.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Menatus

The Lady Shael

Ponies can smell uncertainty, and flourish under resistance. Those who resist wake up the next morning with a ponytar. Briar and ungatt can attest to this.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Firetooth

Indeed they can. As the starter of the momement, I can attest to once seeing the thing is ridiculous, but now I see it as ridiculously awesome!
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Menatus

I'm sure I'd find it awesome if I watched it.

Firetooth

Never too late to start :P The whole thing's on youtube, here's an excerpt:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5V3707c1hFc