How is everybody?

Started by Menatus, August 14, 2007, 11:24:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Menatus

How many people are here that know me? Nohc said happy birthday to me on Facebook (generally, the only thing I really do check on the internet. As you can all see how much I neglect RWL...) so I decided to check this place out again. Well, I've had the greatest summer ever, 2 weeks in Pennsylvania, several road trips to Wisconsin and other nearby states, 3 weeks in Mexico, and I got an apartment in Chicago I'll be moving into soon! My 18th birthday was a few days ago, on the 9th.

And here's me.

And here's me in Mexico!

Okay, one more.

I just got a new camera so I'm all happy. :)

Um, I think it's been like a year since my last time being here, don't shoot me! I was once Menatus the um, okay I never had a title, but I AM mentioned in the dictionary as being the 2nd empress! But I'm Tania, and I'm posting to say hi to everyone who's still here who knows me.

Shadow

I don't know you but welcome back  :-)
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

The Lady Shael

Tania! Long time no see! o.0 You have Nohc friended on Facebook? We haven't seen him in foreverrrrrrrr, tell him he should stop by and say hello. I have a bunch of RWLers friended on Facebook....Peace, Boze, Cal, Kilk, and Raine, of course. =p (I found Retto on Facebook too, but I didn't try friending him. XD)

Activity's kinda low at the moment, but it always is at this time of the year. We're in the middle of creating a new game expansion, so hopefully we can get everything working soon and get more members.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

windhound

A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

wolf bite

(Looks at avatar, remembers you.)

Great to see you hanging around.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

RazorClaw

you're the person who had the badgerish blue thing and drew stuff, right? hullo. whereabouts Chicago are you going to be (are you colleging it here)?

Whar do I find ppls on facebook?

idunno

I dont know you either.

Hi, me and taek live near Chicago lol.

Gen. Volkov

Hi Tania! Welcome back! Glad to see you around again.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Menatus

Holby

Rule, Britannia! Britannia, rule the waves.
I will not deleted this

Menatus

Couldn't have said it better myself.