Things change!

Started by Menatus, May 21, 2008, 10:17:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Menatus

Sometimes I get reminiscey and I have to come to RWL and just think about things that happened.  RWL was my life for a good half a year once upon a time, and now I don't keep in touch with anyone anymore! I live on only through Wolf bite's avatar and the forgotten fact that I was 2nd empress (although I don't think it lastest longer than a day so I can't exactly say I had an emperorship).

Stormclaw, Kilk's Militia, Ragefur, anyone remember that crude guy named Josh who used to play? I forgot his ingame name though.

Anyway, that was me reminsicing instead of working. How's everyone?

Shadow

I doubt you remember me, but I hope you stick around for a set or two. Having oldbies play again is a lot of fun.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

The Lady Shael

Taniaaa!! Good to see you dropped by. ^_^ Things are still active here (and becoming more active), though oldbies who have come back have complained that the game has evolved too much. You should join anyway just to see how much stuff has been changed and added. You should join Turbo next round! I am, because I haven't played since about 5 years ago, and my skill has never improved.

Oh yeah, and Josh was Tarsonis, also known as Fenix. =p
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

bjornredtail

Finally, some oldbie who's name I do recognize. Ahh... Yes, Reg Round 1. Back in the day...

QuoteI am, because I haven't played since about 5 years ago, and my skill has never improved.
Heh... Until a recent BFR round, I hadn't played one of these games in years. So... I'm more or less in the same boat.
0==={=B=J=O=R=N=R=E=D=T=A=I=L==>
AKA, Nevadacow
First person to ever play RWL

"Program testing can be used to show the presence of bugs, but never to show their absence!"-Edsger W. Dijkstra

Visit http://frostnflame.org today!

Ashyra Nightwing

Tania. Nice to see you again. Josh? I think that was Fenix. ...As Shael just said.

I'VE ALSO JUST REJOINED THE GAME. Wahahahahaaa.

Arguia Zsah

Don't mention Josh... =K

Welcome back! Don't know if you remember me or not... but I remember you.

Firetooth

Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

windhound

A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Gen. Volkov

It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Alazar is Back

*tries to see over volkov, waving all the while*
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

Sharptooh

I'm new round here, but welcome back all the same  :)

Scarwake

Hey Tania!

Its been quite sometime since you've been here..

Haha, Josh was indeed Fenix as most knew him.  Little trouble maker he was, and I'm sure he still is.  Matter of fact his image is in the Photo Album still, lol.  Yours might be too...
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

Kilkenne

EVERYONE COMES BACK AT SOME POINT